(Soon to be) 111 ways to cure Summer Boredom!
Yay! It’s summer! No more school, no more homework. It all sounds so fun until you get super bored. And then you get
even more bored. And then you are so bored, you wish you were back in school just so you had something to do. But don't
worry. Here is a list of 111 things to do this summer, just for teen girls! Some of them are the usual fare, and others
are more exotic. Some take money, but most are free!
I'm going to try to make this list to reach 111 - cause 111 is a lucky number (so is 1111 but that'd be too many
things!). Wanna help? Just comment with one of your great summer ideas. Make sure its totally fun!
1. Find 10 songs that would be put into a movie about your summer!
2. Go shopping AFTER christmas, so then you'll probably have lots of money from your fam and friends!
3. Go swimming.
4. Go to the beach and have the best time. Take your friends.
5. Swim with your clothes on
6. Run through a sprinkler with your clothes on
7. Have a summer cooking day: make smoothies, icypoles and bring out summer fruits like watermelon.
8. Write a story about your summer, or a made up best summer ever.
9. Paint your nails in bright colours!
10. Put your make-up on differently, or start putting make-up on everyday, just for summer!
11. Try a new hairstyle. Search for inspiration online.
12. Rearrange your room
13. Pick wild-flowers and then play ding-dong-ditch, leaving the bouquets on people's doorsteps. It will brighten their
14. Do really epic chalk drawing on people's sidewalks!
15. Go for a walk and enjoy the warm air.
16. Make fun videos
16. Start a summer diary and write down every thing you do in summer.
17. Stay up late
18. Have a water fight
19. Text your best friend until all your credit runs out (or her credit XD)
20. Spend your time looking at this list XD
21. Ride your bike, scooter or skateboard around your driveway or up and down your street.
22. Dance around your room as crazy as you can!