Hm... about me, huh?
Well, first of all, I'd like to say that if you're going to talk to
me, please don't send me a KupiChat message, because I really have no
idea how to work that, and I don't really want to spend my time
figuring it out...
I'm kind of a mix between introvert and extrovert... i guess i'd say
i'm just a regular person :D
My favorite food... that's difficult. I like all kinds of food. I
really like spaghetti though. I also really like soda, but I try not
to drink a lot, because it's bad for me.
I don't smoke.
I don't wear glasses, but I probably will someday, seeing as everyone
else in my family does.
I like to draw and write, and I love to speak German, so if you speak
German, please talk to me!
I try not to judge people by my first impression, because it's usually
not right, but if you're sending me your very first message, and it's
very scary, i might not reply.
I have two dogs, Baily and Juji. Juji is hyper and crazy, and Baily's
old and grumpy.
I like to run... Well maybe I don't like to run, but I like the
feeling I get once I've stopped.
I don't think I can sing, and I'm not in any choirs or anything, but I
sing along with music a lot of the time.
I believe that love is a connection between two people that can make
them both happy for a very long time.
I think love is better than romance, because sometimes romance can be
I don't have a favorite movie. I do like movies, but I don't have a
I like the Beatles, and I like alternative music, pop music, emo
music, and all other types... I don't really like rap or classical
My hair is brown, and it used to have red streaks in it, but those are
I am single, and I don't really plan on changing that any time soon.
My ambition is to make enough money to be able to do a job that I love
and not have to worry about finances.
I believe in God. I don't go to church, and I don't really pray, but I
believe that Jesus is my savior, and I know many of the Bible's
My skills... I can make cookies, and I'm good at creative writing.
I've had type 1 diabetes since 2002.
Now for random crap:
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It takes about three
minutes...it's worth a try
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure
it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the
NO LOOKING AHEAD...OR IT WON"T TURN OUT RIGHT!
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family....) in the 4th, 5th
and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11.
GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT PEOPLE!!!!
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game.....
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind
10. and 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
Oh, also, I'm not 16 yet... not until March 7th ^.^
Please send me a message or letter if you'd like!