I joined this site when it was first launched and spent the better
part of 8 years wasting my precious time. However, I decided to check
and see if the site even existed anymore and, low and behold, it sure
fucking does. I figured this would be a great way to kill time while
also meeting some new people, maybe even reconnecting with some of my
old online "friends" from back in the day (if they're still active).
Anyway, I guess there's a few things you should know before you decide
to message me.
1. I don't do small talk. In fact, I refuse. So if your conversation
skills don't extend past "hey" and "wyd" and other similar phrases or
acronyms, I will not respond.
2. I am easy to get along with as long as there is mutual respect.
3. No, I will not add you on Facebook or follow you on Instagram or
add you on Snapchat. Not unless I feel 100% comfortable with you. So
4. If you're an adult, act like an adult.
5. If we used to chat back in the day, please say hi! Chances are I
will remember you!