Frequently Asked Questions:
If you have any questions about the journey/quest, message or send them in a letter to me. Questions that I often get
will be put on here.
About the Quest/Journey
1) How do you register or sign up for the Quest?
2) How long is the Journey?
3) Is there a club or forum for this?
4) Can players help each other?
5) Can I drop out of the Quest?
6) Who are all the people you may encounter on the journey?
7) Can you get removed from the Quest?
1) What are the Eight Magical Items?
2) Where and when do you get the Eight Magical Items?
3) What can you encounter on the journey?
4) Do we get a map on the journey?
About the Quest
1) How do you register or sign up for the Quest? Go to http://kupika.com/eternal_journey_of_wonders/questsignup
the information in a LETTER, fill in the information, and send it to me.
2) How long is the Journey? It can be short or long, depending on the choices you make.
3) Is there a club or forum for this? There is a "forum" for this, however, it is not a REAL forum. It is more like a
comment forum where you can post comments asking questions or communicating with other RPlayers. There is not a club
yet, but once I earn 40 Kupipoints, I WILL make a club.
4) Can players help each other? They may, but each player has to make their own choices.
5) Can I drop out of the Quest? Yes, you may. However, you will NOT get a participation reward.
6) Who are all the people you may encounter on the journey? You may encounter many, many people. I will not reveal this
information for each player must find out for themselves.
7) Can you get removed from the Quest? Yes you may, if you make a bad choice. However, you CAN sign up again after 2
1) What are the Eight Magical Items? They are the items that will come to everyone that takes the journey in the
beginning of the Journey.
1- Healing Potion- Heals 75% of your wounds
2- Blade of the Sun- A strong weapon commonly found in the Woods of Equinox
3- SongBird- A bird who knows all the realms and can guide you through the lands
4- Glass of Knowledge- A glass that, when you look through it, shows you hidden
5- Wand of Magic- An oak, elm, or maple stick that can perform magic at its owner's
will. However, it DOES have a mind of its own, and may act on its own.
6- Herme's Sandals- Sandals that will allow you to run very quickly to your
destination without tiring you.
7- Book of Spells- A book that lists all the magic spells and how to perform them.
8- The Key- A secret key commonly found in the Meadow of Song that can be used to
open only ONE door. The second time it is used, it will cause the entrance to seal
itself from your energy.
2) Where and when do you get the Eight Magical Items? You get the first two at Mitsuki's house, and the rest you get
along the journey in the beginning.
3) What can you encounter on the journey? To keep this a mystery, I will only reveal THREE of the things you may
encounter. Gargoyles, Ghosts, and Gryphons.
4) Do we get a map on the journey? Yes, you do.
***If a question is not listed here and you would like to see it here, message me.***