Joined: 24 Mar 2008
These are the rules for Hinder Mist Grove. Follow them. -.-" If you don't, either
me or the mods will give you two warnings, then I'm kicking your ass out of here. :3
- Obviously, be nice to one another, and if you can't manage that, at least be
- The admins' word is law. If you don't like what we say, then leave.
- This site is rated around PG-13, maybe a little higher. No sex scenes please, just put
-fade to black- or -insert sex scene here-, thank you.
- You can have as many characters and be in as many roleplays as you like, but please
don't go over the top and keep track of them all.
- This is a literate roleplay, probably not a great place if you're new to it. Medium to
advanced roleplayers are very much welcome here. If you can write in full sentences with
good grammar and paragraphs then you're welcome to join.
- Coinciding with the previous rule, no one liner posts. Try to make your roleplay entries
at least 3-4 sentences long. No less. It's not that hard. D:
- No spamming. Anywhere. Talk randomly with others by all means, but don't spam.
- If you have anything to say Out of Character during a roleplay, indicate that you are
doing so by putting "OOC" and then "BIC" when you return to in character.
- No Mary-Sues, god-moding, power playing, whatever you want to call it; just don't do
- Take it in turns to post. If there are three people in a roleplay, person one cannot
post again until both person two and three have posted once. In the same way, person two
and three must wait for person one to post before posting again themselves. Personally, I
hate it if I get left behind in a roleplay. Let other roleplayers know if you're going to
be away or take a while to reply.
- Don't double post, please, unless you have an OOC comment that you don't feel like
editing into your post, by all means, go ahead. But, no more than three consecutive posts
on a topic, please. D:
- Pay attention, don't abandon a roleplay. You don't have to respond right away, but if
you go like, two weeks to a month without contacting, and you haven't told me or a mod
that you'll be going away for a certain period of time, that'll get you a warning.
- Don't annoy me or the mods. u_u
- Have fun and enjoy yourself!
-To show you have read the rules, put the following phrase in your character app in the
Welcome to Hinder Mist Grove, anyone's personal Hell.