Joined: 8 Oct 2009
1. This is an advanced roleplay. Each roleplay post must be a minimum 10
lines long. There are NO exceptions to this rule. The first time this rule is broken,
you will receive a warning. The second time, you will be banned. 10 lines is not a lot to
ask, so please do not give me any reason to ban you.
2. You may have up to three characters. If you have two female characters,
your third must be male and vice versa. If you have two characters who are patients, the
third must be a staff member. If you apply for a character who does not coincide with this
rule, your application will be rejected.
3. Only human characters please. Also, no over dramatic characters who bring their
own tragedy into everything.
4. Obviously, no mary-sues. If you do not know what a mary-sue is, you are probably
not an advanced roleplayer and therefore not welcome in this club.
5. You may be in as many roleplays as you want, however, do not be that annoying
person who joins every roleplay topic that is made. Everyone hates that person.
6. You may tag people for certain roleplays, but don't constantly roleplay with the
same person. That's no fun (:
7. If Ronnie or I say something is wrong, it's wrong. Do not question us because we
have the power to
destroy ban you.
8. When you're roleplaying, make sure each person participating gets chance to
post. for example, if you are roleplaying with three people, the first poster may not post
again until person two and person three have made their post. As a personal pet peeve of
mine, breaking this rule will result in immediate removal from the club.