The Outlands...~ Login to Kupika  or  Create a new account 
 

 

The Outlands...~



Pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

28 May 2012, 10:54 AM   #1
The all powerful Founder... me X3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 955
The land of Ghidora is surrounded by forest which lies under the shadows of the Veaunie Mountains. It is filled with the magestic animals and game of Ghidora. Many mysteries and unexplored places can also be discovered. It's a perfect place for wanderers.... or those seeking to hide... The Living Forest Pictures, Images and Photos

Current, and temporary Arionna-
Name: Ellie

28 May 2012, 11:22 AM   #2
The all powerful Founder... me X3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 955

Crouching low to the moss coated ground, Arionna peered through the tall bright green
grass the kept her hidden from the sight of a fawn and it's mother. Their short fur was
pure white, and the fawns' jet black spots could easially be seen against it. The mother
nuzzled her baby, and led it into the dense trees the surrounded Arionna. Her thin brows
furrowed together.
 I wonder where the daddy is...? Standing, she brushed the grass from her path and
quietly followed the tiny family. A few feet away, she prepared to crouch again, only to
have her right foot slip into a small depression in the ground she hadn't noticed. With a
cry she fell on her side.
"OWWWWWWWW!!!" She cried for all to hear, sending the mother and fawn sprinting into the
forest. Arionna slapped a hand to her mouth and let out a frustrated huff.
Standing and kicking a stone a few inches, she began to poutas she dragged herself over to
the nearest tree and let her forhead hit it's rough bark.
 Geeze... I've been following those guys since I snuck away from Naunie..... why'd I
have to yell?!! Stupid hole.... 
With an exasperated sigh she forced her head away from the tree and began to slowly make
her way back to the village. With nothing to do she might as well go back, though she
wouldn't be welcomed with warm smiles looking like she did. The clumsy fall had dirtied
her dress, and now she had another thing to worry about than just a lecture from
Evangeline...

Current, and temporary Arionna-
Name: Ellie

28 May 2012, 11:36 AM   #3
Co- Founder <3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 947
Hail dove into the crystal clear lake with a splash. The water was cold against his skin
but he enjoyed the sharpness of it. He swam back up to the surface and looked to where he
placed his clothes after he stripped them. A tiny squirrel sniffed at them but when it
looked up to find Hail staring at it, the squirrel scampered away. Closing his eyes Hail
leaned back in the water and did a couple back strokes in the water. It was quiet here
except for the occassional passing of an animal or birds. He listened as the cicadas sang
their last song of the morning. It was peaceful. He had missed this, moments like these.

~~ORION'S GANG~~

28 May 2012, 11:58 AM   #4
The all powerful Founder... me X3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 955
Last edited by ‹<♬>Minnie♥Melody<♬>›, 28 May 2012

With a few more huffs and pouty glances towards the direction the animals made their
escape, she began to feel slightly better. Being out of the village always brightened her
mood. The dissaproving glances and critical lectures could really bring you down after
awile....
She began to do a sort of ditzy skip walk as she followed the hidden path. Listening to
the animals call and prance about, she watched as a small squirrel hopped by her feet,
than froze a few feet away.Arionna smiled, and lunged at the frightened animal. It
squeeled as she hugged it to her.
"YOUR TOO CUTE!!" She cried. She managed to calm it down with a few magical words and
proceeded her journey back home with the squirrel in her arms. 
A distinct spashing echoed through the trees as she padded down the path. She stopped in
her tracks, her face scrunched as she pondered on going to see the large animal that had
made the splashing. She peered down at the squirrel.
"Is it one of your friends?" She asked it. It's black eyes gazed back at her, reveiling
nothing. With a sigh she listened again for the sound.
 Splash, splash...
With renewed curiousity she happily began to prance towards the sound, relieved to have
another reason to avoid heading back.
The noise grew louder as she made her way through the dense green trees. She tripped on a
large stree root that sprung up from the ground out of nowhere. She cried out and flew
forward, landing flat on her face, sending the squirrel squeeling, into the open air. With
a loud gasp she lunged forward on her hands and knees and caught the tiny animal just
before it hit the ground. With her weak spell broken, the squirrel fought it's way out of
her arms in a frenzy of fear, and made a mad dash for the trees.
"WAIT!!" Arionna cried desperetly, attemping to get up but only dirtying herself more in
the process. The squirrel was long gone in a matter of seconds. Her lip trembled as she
stood up, leaning against a tree. A deep gash ran across her left leg, and she grimiced
from the stinging the followed it's sight. A few drops of blood were begining to form. 
"Now I have anothet reason to find that splashing.." She mumbled to herself. With delayed
effort, she slowly started making her way towards to area where the sounds had come from.
After a few moments she realized she was emerging into a beautiful clearing where a large
shining lake lay undiscovered. She leaned against the tree and examined her wound before
freezing in place.
 Splash splash splash.. 
The animal was still here.... and whatever it was, it must be big. She quickly scrambled
behind the tree and peered around it. 
 But.... I don't see anything... Suddenly she spied a disturbance in the water, but
the branches in front of her covered whatever had caused it. Cautious, but incredibly
curious still, she pulled her head back and began to contemplate what in the world it
could be...

Current, and temporary Arionna-
Name: Ellie

28 May 2012, 12:17 PM   #5
Co- Founder <3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 947
Hail dived back down into the cold depths of the lake. He tried swimming down to the
bottom but the lake was too deep. Soon, Hail started to feel the pain in his chest.
Hurriedly he swam back up to the surface and gasped deep breaths in. When he finally could
breathe regularly again he just floated in place. He was finally away from the chaos back
at home and this was probably going to be the only serene moment of free time he will get.
Closing his eyes he let his mind relax and wander.

~~ORION'S GANG~~

28 May 2012, 12:32 PM   #6
The all powerful Founder... me X3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 955

With a brave huff, she peered back around the tree only to see an empty lake. Her brows
furrowed together as she slowly crawled out from behind the tree, only to dive back behind
it as something burst from the water making strange noises. She shook her head and with a
feirce look, stood, and leaned out to see whatever it was that continued to hide from her
eyes. 
Her body froze as she watch a man gasp for breath. He shimmered from the drops of water
rolling off his skin. She watched with wonder as he leaned back and began to float. 
He.... he was...
She slapped a hand to her mouth as she twisted back behind the tree, her growing hot until
her face was as red as a tomato.
"I just saw... a naked man... d-does that make me a pervert??" She whispered to herself.
She began to grow afriad, what was a man doing out here... NAKED... in an undiscovered
lake...
 H-he probubly didn't expect to be seen..... well duh... nobody really comes this far
into the forest... b-besides... with the danger of those... those THINGS getting over the
mountains... who in the world whould be dumb enough to come out here..... oh yeah... me...
BUT STILL!!! I-I know where I'm going!! Surley this man hasn't ever come here before... I
would have noticed... right..?
She realized that whoever this person was, he was in danger. It was to dangerous out here
alone.... even though she did it all the time... but she knew how to defend herself...
sort of... and this man, he was so vunerable! 
She took a breath and stepped out into the open... than ducked back behind the tree.
 WHAT AM I THINKING? HE'S NAKED!!!! She led her forehead fall against the tree bark
as she cursed and wondered what the heck to do.
She had to warm him! B-but she couldn't just walk out there, he was naked...
 He'll think I'm a pervert!! I'm not one!! B-b-but he'll think that... and... he's
probubly of high class! Being so..... Her face grew hot again.
 Eh.... beautiful and such.... he'll probubly tell everyone that I was spying on
him!
She pounded the tree in frustration. What to do?!!

Current, and temporary Arionna-
Name: Ellie

28 May 2012, 06:54 PM   #7
Co- Founder <3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 947
Hail was enjoying the feel of the water against his skin. He loved the solitude and
silence of the forest. On a daily basis he is usually surrounded by other Dark Beings
kissing his ass or trying to destroy him. Sometimes it was fun but after a while it just
becomes tedious and annoying. 
Right before he was about to dive back in the water for another try to reach the bottom he
heard some faint noises from behind him. Without turning around he tried listening harder
but he couldn't quite pinpoint what was making the sounds. After straining to listen for
another few minutes he gave up. It's probably just an animal. Before he stripped
down to his bare skin he double checked the surrounding area for any life but he couldn't
find anyone. It shouldn't matter anyways,he thought to himself. Anyone would be
privileged to see me like this. Back home girls would pay him hundreds just so he can
remove his top. He ran one hand through his wet pale hair and dove back in trying to
forget the world.

~~ORION'S GANG~~

28 May 2012, 10:15 PM   #8
The all powerful Founder... me X3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 955

What do I do?!!! I should know how to protect my people in times of danger after
all.... BUT WHAT IF THEY'RE NAKED!!! .... what would Evangeline do...? She thought to
herself.
She would... she would.... do something wise and gracefull that Arionna could never pull
off...
Arionna groaned and used the tree to pull herself up. Her leg continued to sting and she
wished she had paid more attention to the Healers advice about self-wounds...
Sighing, she realized that no matter the circumstances, she must protect the people.... no
matter how embaressing...
This wasn't about herself. 
She clenched her fists and fought off the nervousness raging inside her as she took a
shakey step out from behind the tree... and a few more..
Than the man once again burst from the water, sending her squeeling back to the tree.
Forcing herself to stay in the open she desperetley covered her eyes and kept her back to
the lake.
Words escaped her.... what would she say..?
"Erm.... excuse me sir... but you shouldn't be out here.... I-it's dangerous! Haven't you
heard of the attacks? Please.... please cover yourself... and go back to the village!" She
huffed, hopeing that would do. After all any one of the villagers of Ghidora would
recongnize her voice... they talked enough about her she was sure even the smallest babe
had an awareness of the "foolish princess".

Current, and temporary Arionna-
Name: Ellie

29 May 2012, 12:50 AM   #9
Co- Founder <3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 947
Hail turned around at the sound of a female voice. He turned to see a young girl with her
hands over her eyes. Cheeks red. His eyebrows raised and was about to ask what was wrong
but then it clicked. Innocent. How darling he thought to himself. A smirk started
to spread across his face. Leaning back in the water he swam backwards away from her but
still facing her. "You want me to get out right now?" He was close to the bank and was
acting as if he was about to stand upright. Hail loved to tease.

~~ORION'S GANG~~

29 May 2012, 01:37 AM   #10
The all powerful Founder... me X3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 955

His question startled her. Any normal person of Ghidora would be angrey with her and
embaressed, after all she had caught him at a vunerable moment. Yet this man seemed
completely at ease.
She studdered, unsure of how to react.
"W-well of course! Please get to saftey.... and-" She heard the disruption of the water
get closer, and her face grew redder.
"B-but don't come out until I'm gone!" She cried.
"O-or at least out of your sight! Surley you have... clothing of some sort... please put
them on at once!" She studdered.

Current, and temporary Arionna-
Name: Ellie

29 May 2012, 01:43 AM   #11
Co- Founder <3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 947
Hail felt a light laugh escape his lips. Seeing this girl fluster and struggle was
amusing in some way. "Then why don't you turn around. Or do you want to see my glory?" His
clothes were hung on a branch on a tree nearby and he had them in the corner of his eye.

~~ORION'S GANG~~

29 May 2012, 02:05 AM   #12
The all powerful Founder... me X3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 955

Arionnas' jaw dropped.
The nerve!!!
"Of course not..! Y-you... who are you anyway?!" She cried, spinning around and hideing
her reddening face in her palms.
"I mean... what kind of decent man talks to me in that way?! You should be ashamed of
suggesting such a thing!"
She began to walk towards the trees wanting to get as far away from this person as
possible before running smack into a branch. She toppled over, getting tangled in whatever
seemed to be hanging from it. Sputtering she tossed the fabric off and shot to her feet
doing her best to look dignified before stomping towards the road.

Current, and temporary Arionna-
Name: Ellie

29 May 2012, 03:28 AM   #13
Co- Founder <3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 947
Hail laughed once again then stopped. She believes him to be apart of the Light Beings.
The gears in Hail's mind started to turn and turn. This could work greatly to his
advantage. He heard her stomping away in shame leaving him alone to his thoughts once
again. Slowly he stood up on the bank revealing his vulnerability. He felt the droplets of
water on his skin run down the contours of his body. A slight breeze blew through which
caused him to shiver. Shaking off the last few droplets he stepped onto the dry ground and
towards the clothes splayed on the floor. 

"Don't get lost now." He called after her, continueing to play. By now he had his pants
and boots on and threw his shirt over his shoulder. Squaring his shoulders he followed
after the girl, the Light Being.

~~ORION'S GANG~~

29 May 2012, 03:43 AM   #14
The all powerful Founder... me X3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 955

Her face still burning she could hear him laughing behind her. She grumbled and kicked a
few stones before eyeing the trees.
Wait... I did come this way... right?
She felt a slight flutter of worry in her chest at the realization that she had no idea
where she was. 

She heard the man call out behind her, and footsteps.
Don't get lost he says! Who does he think he's talking to?! Well.... granted I am sort
of lost.. but I can find may way just fine on my own!

Crossing her arms she picked up her speed, not wanting to be anywhere near that cocky
being.
"I know exactly where I'm going thank you!" She called.

Current, and temporary Arionna-
Name: Ellie

29 May 2012, 03:54 AM    #15
Co- Founder <3
Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 947
Hail followed the sound of her voice and the loud footsteps she makes as she walks
through the forest. He could practically hear her heart beat. "Do you need to me to hold
your hand? It's pretty scary in here. It'd be awful if something happened to that pretty
face of yours." Drops of water fell from his damp hair fell on his bare shoulders. He kept
his shirt in his hand making sure he was not far behind the girl.

~~ORION'S GANG~~

Pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 PM.


About Kupika    Contact    FAQs    Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Online Safety
Copyright © 2005-2012