The Founder Lord Sesshomaru
Joined: 22 Oct 2008
The rules here are simple. Follow them and no one gets hurt... get it? Got it. Good. Now
on with the rules.
1. No swearing! Absolutely none it will not be accepted. Remember the kids of Inuyasha.
Breaking this rule depending on the severity of the word can result in, possible banning.
The minor swears that are used by the characters are okay. But nothing more.
2. No making fun another person's character. I don't want to see it! I don't expect to
see much of it, but any insult directed at another persons character, will result in
immediate deletion of your character. This doesn't apply to in-character rivalry.
3. Absolutely no religious speech. I will suspend your membership if a see such. I don<t
mind involving shinto/buddhist gods but I want none of this 'Oh this religion is wrong'.
4. If a moderator says you did something wrong; chances are their right! They are
moderators because I trust to them. If you have a problem with what a moderator is saying,
or believe they are missusing their power message me and I will sort things out.
5. No obvious stuff; pornography, pedophilia, or other illegal acts. If such happens not
only will you're membership be deleted I will also report you to Hina, and you don't want
that do you?
6. I will not delete someones membership because you ask me. If you ask me to; unless you
have a legitimate reason I will delete your membership instead.
7. Stay active; try and be constant with coming on and checking on things. If you are
going to be away for a certain amount of time message me and I will preserve your
membership. Being inactive unless of course I am doing some work with the club for any
longer then 2 weeks will result in a message reminding you, any longer then a month will
result in automatic deletion. Ka peesh?
1. You cannot make a character unless all Canon Characters (Characters on the show) are
filled. If you will absolutely die if you don't get to be your made character then I can
arrange something. But you must deem yourself worthy.
2. Love affairs; I don't mind them changing to someone other then the person they are
innitially with in the anime/manga. But it will have to appear gradual, and can't just be
3. Stay in character; If you are a Canon Character you are to act like sai Character.
Original Characters personalities can change with a lot more ease. Canon Characters on the
other hand after show how that change came to happen; maybe they are maturing or
something. I don't want to be seeing a whole lot of this.
4. If your character dies from a fire, bandits, a fight or whatever. Unless tenseiga
revives you, you're an undead or naraku turns you into one of his minions with a jewel
shard. Then your character is dead and you either recide from being a part of the RPG or
you make another character. Canon Characters will always be revived, because without them
it kinda sucks.
5. Friends; if you have a fight with a friend who's character is bestfriends with yours.
Then stay bestfriends don't let your anger ruin it for everyone else. If you feel you must
you and your friend request for me to preserve your memberships until you have cooled down
6. I know that it is so much fun, but try to refrain from using words like; youkai,
hanyou, onna, etc. Because not everyone will understand. Baka and Kawaii are acceptable
7. Have fun! Or else... no seriously, if the club isn't fun simply kill your character
and cancel your membership. If your a Canon Character, tell me and I will put them back up
Thank you for reading!