Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Hey, welcome to the Animal Shelter role play!
I hope you enjoy it, and remember, literacy is key.
Remember, Mood-san, your lovely slave driver, loves you!
- I'm going to remind you to be literate
- You may only have two characters, no exceptions, not even babies
- Your character can be a dog, cat, or shelter worker
- No amazingly magical looking animals
- The animals may talk with each other, but not with humans
- The minimum regular post length is one, very large paragraph, introduction is two
- State your character's name, species (If animal), appearance, and age
The Nessing Animal Shelter is located in a busy city called Toronto. Know it? Good.
Anyways, the shelter is a gloomy, grey building that homes abandoned, and homeless cats
and dogs. They also house rodents and reptiles, but we won't be role playing those. Some
of the shelter workers are nice, while some are cruel. The cats and dogs are all kept in
one large room, and each animal has their own cage. Out front is the office, and main
Your character will be posted here once you're accepted.
Tokyo: German Shepard, black and hazel coat, chocolate brown eyes, blind in one
eye, three years. Played By: Moods