* guest posting enabled *
29 September 2010, 02:12 AM
Joined: 9 Jun 2008
First off, I am going to do this quick, because I need to go to bed.
I write my stories on Word and then I post them here.
But Word doesn't catch everything, and that's because you don't have it on the right
To change it, so it catches more commas, ect...do these easy steps:
1. Open up Word.
2. Click on Tools at the top.
3. Go all the way down to Options.
4. Then go to Grammar/Spelling, at the top.
5. On the right hand side you will see Writing Style. Click on the down arrow and click on
Grammar & Style.
6. Hit Okay, and a lot of new stuff will pop up.
Note: You may have to hit Settings, to fix some things. For example, I made it check for
First Pronouns (writing a paper...not suppose to use them), but when I am writing a story
I'll have to check that off.
I got this little tip from my English teacher, so thanks her...not me.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 AM.