Well, my rules are the same as ATTACKS
', but I'll be less strict about the
apostrophes and such.
Oh, and if this page falls off the front page of the topic, please spam then delete your
spamming post. =D It's an effective way to bring it to the front page and yet keep it
CHARACTER APPLICATION RULES:
- You may never
use your own name for creating a character, nor may you base your
character on yourself or your best friend. You tend to make the character perfect in that
- No Mary Sue or Gary Stu. We all have weaknesses.
- Even out the genders. If the person who posted their Character Application before you
was female, at least attempt
to create a male character.
- I expect proper grammar, but I won't be an apostrophe and comma terror like ATTACKS.
Although grammar and spelling is a must
- No porn or anything explicit. It's rated around for 13 years of age, so nothing too
- No super tragic pasts.
- Creativity and originality please. :]
- Only after 40 posts may you create another character.
THE ROLEPLAY IN GENERAL:
- This is how it'll work. After a some time of purposeless roleplaying, I declare someone
to have found the book. We make attempts to take it. And then, when the roleplay starts
becoming boring, I declare someone can now read the book.
- All posts must be at least
- Grammar and spelling is a must, once again.
- You must attend classes. Sure, you may cut every once a in a while, but please, try to
be present for most classes. After all, these are scholars
. Grade conscious,
intelligent scholars. We all know how to act like them.
- Make sure to make them do realistic things. You shouldn't make the character do
something you wouldn't in real life.
- Keep the arguments out. Fights between characters are fine.
- Respect all the MODs and me. :]
- Keep active. Every month I'll clean out the members who don't participate. Their
characters will no longer be valid for use.
- No making new topics without permission from yours truly. I'm the Boss, and what I say
- I shall be posting as the school bell, janitor, and teacher. You will know it is one of
the minor characters because the entire post shall be in italic.
So, these are what I ask of all of you so far. I'll update once in a while. To make sure
you've read the rules, please type the name of your favorite book/novel/story at the
appropriate area in the Character Application.