The Hidden Chateau Login to Kupika  or  Create a new account 
 


 

The Hidden Chateau


* guest posting enabled *

9 April 2013, 05:58 AM   #1
The Founder, Admin
Joined: 26 Feb 2013
Posts: 86
Thumbelina & Rapunzel
 photo Thumbelinafull587330_zpse139a8ba.jpg  photo RapunzelCharacterfull50146_zps099f5d81.jpg

9 April 2013, 11:04 PM   #2
Guest Poster
Pandora panted, small feet running fast as they could against the hard gravel rocks mixed with small plants growing from beneath the ground. She held a box in her arms, face red from running activity, small pale body hitting the ground, bouncing and continuing in step until she reached her last destination. Pandora stopped out if breath, wiping sweat from her forehead, and continuing to a trot, and soon and finally, a walk.

10 April 2013, 10:20 PM   #3
Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 18
Jafar scoped the area, watching to see if any spies had followed him. Being sure about his solitude, he continued on the route he started on and walked toward the mountains of mist. Guiding himself through the mysterious and unpredictable haze, his attention turned onto something that passed him, another human being. Still walking in a calmly fashion, he observe their every movement with a fixed eye and didn't make one sound, being completely silenced. Once appearing out of the mist, he dug his feet into the ground and saw the figure clear out. She held a box that he was oh so curious what was inside, and he needed to know. Making himself present, he called out to her "Princess of the Mist, come forth we must speak." Jafar walked closer to the girl, grabbing her hand and giving it a light kiss. "Why in such a hurry?" Tilting his head up to her.
Jafar | I love the way your *foul* little mind works!

10 April 2013, 10:27 PM   #4
Guest Poster
Pandora's eyes scanned around, mist appeared below her feet, but never seemed to fade. Oh how confused and unsure she was of where she found herself, yet couldn't bring herself to do anything about it. Her tiny feet stopped againsted the dirt and she turned her head, a voice ringing in her mind before she noticed the male figure appear. He seemed to look different from what she'd expect, though didn't have a concern. Her cheeks turned pink, eyes searching the grey ones staring back at her. She held her box in one arm under, staring blankly at the man. "Princess...? Oh, umm... Just delivering."

10 April 2013, 11:30 PM   #5
Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 18
His curiosity pulled him over the edge, he had to know what was in that box, priceless jewels, something out of reach from humans? "May I ask, what is in the box you hold within your arms?" It must have been important, or dangerous being chained up like it was. Spotting his eye, he saw in the distance a large castle like structure that was hidden behind the tower of rock. That must be were she is delivering the box to. "If you need, I can be your protect on your way to your delivery. It would be an honor to be of service to such a beautiful maiden, Princess or not."
Jafar | I love the way your *foul* little mind works!

10 April 2013, 11:34 PM   #6
Guest Poster
Pandora shook her head, sensing something suspicious about the man. "Box?" she looked down at the box under her arm, looking back up to the man with gentle eyes, gleaming from the haze of the hidden sun behind all of the dark clouds rushing in. "Oh, no I'm fine- well," Pandora looked around, voice turning to a whisper, "I heard there is some weird bad guys around here.." she looked around, back up to him, looking him in the eyes with trust. "I can trust you, right?"

11 April 2013, 01:13 AM   #7
Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 18
"Trust me? Well of course you can, I am the most trust worthy person on this land. But in order for our trust to be equal, you must tell me what is in that box." His eyes peered to the small chest in her arms. What could possibly be in that box of hers "First, let me introduce myself the future Sultan of Agrabah. You have heard of Agrabah haven't you? I must also know your name, such a beautiful face must not go without one." Tipping his head down to her, never letting his eye go from the box.
Jafar | I love the way your *foul* little mind works!

11 April 2013, 01:24 AM   #8
Guest Poster
Again. The box, yet she wondered so why it was so important. She didn't know what was inside of it, truth to be told, it was given to her not to open, but deliver instead. She looked up to the man with a shake of her head, "No, I have not heard of it before." She watched him stare at the box, her eyes searching for his. "My name is Pandora, and I don't know what's inside of it. It was given to me to deliver, but I was told not to open it. That's all I know... what's your name?"

11 April 2013, 01:38 AM   #9
Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 18
She didn't even know what was in the box, how could that possibly be? Tipping his head back up he replied, "My name is Jafar, please to be your please to make your acquaintance." He noticed she started to catch on with his curiosity for the box, so he played along. "Where are you headed? To the palace that lies at the end of this road?" Never has Jafar heard of this place, never even heard other speak of it. "It's dangerous to go alone, I must be here to protect your every move." He moved to the side of her, "Shall we be off?"
Jafar | I love the way your *foul* little mind works!

11 April 2013, 08:11 PM   #10
Guest Poster
"Jafar? Sounds familiar, but how would I know." Pandora picked up her fragile feet,hands gripping the box tight. "Well, I guess you can tag along, do you know if anyone's in the there? I've never been here before.." She shook her head, looking around and slowly wondering over things. "Let's go before it gets dark."

11 April 2013, 11:05 PM    #11
Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 18
Do you know if anyone's in the there? Hmm, did he? Thinking of who could possibly leave such a structure unpopulated was out of their mind. They must just be hiding, or waiting for his mysterious girl's arrival. Who was she, and why did they send her here? "Pandora, I have never heard of that name before. Where are you from? Near?" If he thought about it, he didn't know where they were and was wondering which way was back to Agrabah. Turning his head back, he watched the mist for any further movement. None no spies were close, but if is they are well hidden and trained. Again trying not to look suspicious, he turned back to Pandora with a smiling face.
Jafar | I love the way your *foul* little mind works!



No Privileges
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 PM.


About Kupika    Contact    FAQs    Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Online Safety
Copyright © 2005-2012