Un Login to Kupika  or  Create a new account 
 

 

Un



Pages:  1  2  3

17 April 2012, 12:08 AM   #1
The Founder
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Last edited by ‹-赤い激怒-›, 17 April 2012
[[Berothian and Vessa are meeting at a tavern for no particular reason. Whether it is
from chance or because they know each other is up to Mimsy. Go, girl.]]
A cavern city holds the tavern Un, a city with dim lighting between the Surface and the Underdeep meant as a neutral space for races of both worlds. Un, however, tends to see itself as more "lawful nuetral..." if there were many laws in the isolated cavern.
http://kupika.com/Alice_POX/vessanddirk

17 April 2012, 12:31 AM   #2
The Founder
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Vessa tried leaning over the bar to get the tender's attention, but the small endowment
she'd been granted was not enough to catch the attention of the half-orc. The lady on the
other side of the bar, however, held is attention rapt. Vessa turned her back and perched
on her bar stool. There weren't many people in Un, but it always felt crowded, however
empty it might have been. She scanned the customers idly, noticing a phew people that
looked suspiciously human.
http://kupika.com/Alice_POX/vessanddirk

17 April 2012, 12:38 AM   #3
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 12
Berothian sat in the corner of the tavern, eying the occasional passerby in her little
area, "Ground walkers..." she muttered to herself in contempt. As much as she dislikes the
people here, she was getting a kick out of the girl trying to get the attention of the
half-orc bartender. She got up and walked to the bar, "Hey, green-skin!" she shouted and
now all eyes, including those of the bartender, were on here over the loud racial slur.
She motioned to the girl trying to get his attention and he angrily went to give her his
attention. Berothian smiled smugly and began her walk in silence back to her corner.

17 April 2012, 12:48 AM   #4
The Founder
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Ves stared after the racist, dark-skinned woman before turning to the tender.
"I, uh, don't know her..."
"Waddya want?" he growled. She asked for a large non-specific drink and didn't complain
when the stein was not as clean as it usually would be. When the bartender took her money
and again focused his attention elsewhere, she walked to the space that was kept clear but
for the radiating elf.
"No offence taken if you are, but are you trying to get somebody killed lady?"
http://kupika.com/Alice_POX/vessanddirk

17 April 2012, 12:58 AM   #5
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 12
She smiled at the girl, "I probably am, but only Lolth would know" she leaned forward in
her chair towards Vessa and ran her hand down her face "You seem so innocent to be out
here, especially by yourself" she said mockingly and leaned back in her chair, "So why are
you in a place where all the scum of the earth come?" she asked, referring to the whole
city and not just Un.

17 April 2012, 01:04 AM   #6
The Founder
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 15
She sniffed and stood her ground. "I followed my brother. He's at some market buying shit
for spells. What's a drow doing here?" It was a guess, but a decent one, she thought. "In
the Un, I mean." Run by a man, it wasn't the most likely place to find the woman.
http://kupika.com/Alice_POX/vessanddirk

17 April 2012, 01:09 AM   #7
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 12
She smiled, "I'm here to purge the unclean!" she joked and laughed evilly, "But really,
I'm here looking for someone to help me in the over-world, as not only am I blind in
sunlight, but tools must be hidden or unused or they'll disintegrate" she motioned to her
bladed staff and amulet of Lolth.

17 April 2012, 01:17 AM   #8
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 11
The doors suddenly swung open, their hinges creaking as Arton the dragonborn walked into
the dimly lit bar. He sat at one of the small tables, his head raised high, as he
bellowed, "I SEEK CAKE TO FILL MY GULLET. WHO SHALL BRING ME THIS FINE DELICACY?"

17 April 2012, 01:20 AM   #9
The Founder
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Last edited by ‹-赤い激怒-›, 17 April 2012
Do dragonborn even have gullets? Ves thought. She stared at the tall warrior, the
tallest customer in Un.
~
Grinning and taken a mental inventory of who would be the most likely to steal what was
left of his coins, Dirk walked into the tavern and over to his younger twin and stared in
the same direction. He caught the latter half of the dragonborn's speech about delicacies.
http://kupika.com/Alice_POX/vessanddirk

17 April 2012, 01:26 AM   #10
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 12
Berothian was confused by the shouting and looked past the girl at the dragonborn that
just shouted "Uhhh..." was all she could manage to get out, much like the surrounding
people that were also staring.

17 April 2012, 01:30 AM   #11
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 11
He head her, and stared at her, "YOU WITH THE POINTY EARS. ARE YOU AN EMPLOYEE OF THIS
ESTABLISHMENT?" He didn't seem to blink, as though he were staring at her very soul.

17 April 2012, 01:40 AM   #12
The Founder
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Last edited by ‹-赤い激怒-›, 17 April 2012
Vessa fingered her own, un-pointed ear and then turned to the drow. This did not look
good. She stepped back, nearly knocking into her brother. 
~
Dirk stepped back and kept the same expressoin, casting ghost sound unnoticeably. Near the
dragonborn, a voice whispered, "What the hell is cake?"
http://kupika.com/Alice_POX/vessanddirk

17 April 2012, 01:45 AM   #13
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 12
She angrily jumped from her seat and nearly flew over to the table smashing her staff
through the table with such unholy force that the very ground she hit broke, "Does it look
like I fucking work here, you disgusting ground-walker?" she yelled, causing the third
awkward silence in less than ten minutes.

17 April 2012, 05:58 AM   #14
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 11
Arton, confused by the whisperings and mistaking the unholy force for something else,
completely ignores the broken table as he hops to his feet, draws his sword, and yells,
"WHO HAS DARE BEFOULED THEMSELVES IN MY PRESENCE AND IN THE PRESENCE OF THESE FAIR
MAIDENS?" He turns around and scans the room with a keen eye.

17 April 2012, 06:26 AM    #15
The Founder
Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 15
Vessa looked from her skin to the drow's, and couldn't help but laugh a little. An urging
from Sehanine took her and she jumped on what was left of the table. It ended up with an
amazing feat of acrobatics and the half of the table she was on sideways on the floor
while she balanced on the edge, toes clenched. She tried to talk less with her hands than
usual, especially as some of her drink was actually left in the tankard.
"Speak up now, scum of the earth, or fear the wrath of Lolth and the Raven Queen!" she
took a swig of her drink--not too bad, except there might have been eyeball in the skein--
and drew a sunrod from her pouch over-dramatically. She winked at the drow in good
spirits.
~
Dirk slinks off from the crazy women, trying not to twitch. He goes to the opposite corner
and hopes to stay alive.
http://kupika.com/Alice_POX/vessanddirk

Pages:  1  2  3

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:02 PM.


About Kupika    Contact    FAQs    Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Online Safety
Copyright © 2005-2012