Friday, 28 January 2011
12:26:18 PM (GMT)
Choose 10 characters (preferably from the same fandom) and answer the questions
follow. No peeking until your list is done!
1. Bellatrix Lestrange
2. Ginny Weasley
3. Hermione Granger
4. Xenophilius Lovegood
6. Regalus Black
8. Luna Lovegood
9. Rita Skeeter
10. Harry Potter
1. Characters 4, 9 and 10 are at an arcade. What game do they choose to play, and
I don't know anything about arcade games, but Harry would win no matter what because
Rita would refuse to touch the germy controls and Mr. Lovegood would just be lost in
2. Make up an e-mail address for 6.
3. If 8 had an iPod or some kind of music player, what kinds of songs would you
Probably very ecclectiv stuff that I haven't heard of, classical music, The Beatles,
and the soundtrack from Juno.
4. What would you do if 9 suddenly paid you a visit?
Probably close the door on her.
5. Do you think 6 and 4 are made for each other?
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
Hellz yeah xDDDD
No. Not at all.
6. 1 challenges 3 to a no-holds-barred duel. Who will win and how?
Bella, one because she's not afraid to use the Unforgivable Curses, and two because
she's my favourite character and since this is my survey, I can make her win. :D
7. 7, 2 and 1 order a pizza. What toppings does each one request, and what do the
others think of the choices?
Whatever Bellatrix ordered, she would poison half of it and make sure she didn't eat
it. However, since she always wants to get her way, she'd probably kill the other
two if they disagreed with her choices.
Presuming that didn't happen, Hermione would probably just go for the normal stuff -
pepperoni, mushroom, extra cheese - while Professor MacGonagall strikes me as a
chicken and feta type of person.
8. What subject would 1 teach if s/he were a teacher/professor?
Defeeeeeense Against the Daaaaaark Aaaaarts :D
9. 5 and 10 go on their first date. Where would they go, and what would they do?
LMAO... 55 Grimauld Place, where they would proceed to attempt to ignore each other's
presence (failing miserably), then Harry would just kick Kreacher in the head.
10. 8 sings karaoke and dedicates a song to 7. What song would s/he dedicate and
To Sir With Love, totally not acknowledging the fact that referring to a woman as
"Sir" repeatedly might be slightly offensive.
11. How would 8 court 6?
From beyond the grave. :O
12. Describe the relationship between 2 and 8 in the canon. Would you change it?
They're friends, and the only two their age in their little Death Eater-fighting
Nah, it's cool the way it is.
13. In your list, who do you think is the perfect match for 3 and why?
Harry Potter. I ship those two sooooo hard.
14. 2 has a dream where 10 tells him/her to save 1, who is facing certain doom.
Whatwould 2 do?
Harry would be caught in an eppic struggle between knowing that Bellatrix deserves to
die for killing his godfather, and doing what his girlfriend wants. In the end, he
would let Bella die because it's the right thing to do and Ginny would accept that
because they are both sort of Mary Sues.
(I do not believe Bella deserves to die. I love Bella, but, ya know, canon).
15. 9 and 6 are about to get married, until 3 crashes their wedding and abducts 9
against his/her will. 6 follows them, but must forge an uneasy alliance with his/her
archrival, 1. They must then hijack some form of transportation from 8 in order to
get to 3’s lair, where they must fight against 3’s evil zombified minions. What
will happen next?
They realize that this is all just a crazy dream because Bella and Regalus were
buddies, and Hermione would never bother abducting Rita Skeeter because she's too
annoying. So, they would all just start singing "Just a Dream" by Nelly, except
Luna. She sings the Carrie Underwood version, because she's unique.
16. 8 receives a gift from 9. Does s/he open it or not? If so, what is inside?
She opens it and finds a Quick Quotes Quill, which she was too naive to realize was
planted their to capture/lie about everything Harry says.
17. 4 is walking home when s/he sees a cute fluffy creature, which promptly begins
rubbing itself against his/her legs. Will s/he kick it away, or take it home?
Definitely take it home.
18. 8 is dared by 4 to strip while pole-dancing in front of 7. Write a short dialogue
"Luna, honey, get up on that stripper pole for this nice man and then he'll give us
the locket for Harry Potter. We need that locket, remember."
"Wow, Dad, get with the times. He doesn't have the locket anymore, you dumb pedo."
19. What smiley/emoticon would best describe 5?
20. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are all suspects in a murder case. One of them is guilty.
Nope, the cops got it wrong. It was Bella, number one. She was just so smart that
not only did she pin it on someone else, she pinned it on seven other people. Plus,
she got away with it, cause she's just that awesome.