Friday, 17 September 2010
01:27:54 PM (GMT)
1. Would you do meth if it was legalized?
Urhh no... I have friends at school who do drugs, and it really mucks you up. So no.
2. Abortion: for or against it?
Under no circumstances.
Not even in the case of rape. There is ALWAYS adoption. Every life deserves a
3. Do you think the country would fail with a female priminister?
It'd be so amazing. Just you watch Australia...
4. Do you believe in the death penalty?
Killing criminals under the pretense of 'justice' only means we stoop down to their
level. Think of it as there only being a very thin papier-mache wall between
criminals and the rest of humanity. Lean too hard on it, and either you fall through,
or it seeps through.
5. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
Tricky... I think the fact that it is illegal means more people want to 'do' it, but
the fact remains that legalizing it would either destroy society or greatly improve
it. And I'm afraid it would be very naive to suggest that humans will stop doing
something when they've been told they can.
That's just what the human race is like.
6. Are you for or against premarital sex?
Well... marriage isn't for everyone is it? So if the couple is 'mature' enough, and
if they want to, then i don't see why not!
7. Do you believe in God?
No not really. Not in God anyway.
But the fact that the universe is SO complex, it's kinda silly to suggest that
it's all coincidence.
8. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
Stupid question. Of course.
Love isn't just limited to between a man and a woman.
Laws based soley off religion need to change. we're living in the 21st century for
god's sake, not the freaking 1800s!
9. Do you think it's wrong that there are so many illegal immigrants in the UK?
Well offering asylum is good and all, especially when it's needed, but I think that
people who don't actually need it are really taking advantage of our lax imigration
But farnkly, we don't have it as bad as France.
10. A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it?
If it was already born then yes, but only if she recieved regular support.
11. Should the alcohol age be lowered to sixteen?
Honestly, I don't think it'd even make one iota of difference. So many of my friends
already drink; it's just to easy to get your hands on alcohol, because some shops
will sell it to you, without ID, as long as no one else is in the shop. :/
12. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
This war has caused so much contreversy, that it'd be nice to just see it end
already. All the money and effort that went into that investigation they did a few
months back should have been spent on things that we need right now. Of course, i
take an outsider's view on this; I don't have any relations fighting in the conflict,
but there are a lot of things that need to be sorted, and a lot of people to help.
But any loss of life is a waste, and i think it's a real shame it's been dragged on
for so long.
13. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
This is a difficult one. Having never had this come up in my life, it's difficult to
give a good reply. The thing is, it's actually totally against human nature to
want to die. People who commit suicide by drugs for example, actually end up
crying out for people to help them. So even if you want it at the time, it's likely
that during the process, you'll change your mind.
14. Do you believe in smacking children?
Hitting children on makes them violent in later life.
15. Should people who don't work be given benefits?
I read about on family who don't work because they "get more on money on benefits".
This is so incredibly selfish that it makes my blood boil literally.
Get off your lazy arse and work! If you can.
16. Who do you think would be a better priminister: Clegg or Cameron?
I hate the pair of them. If the term 'poodleism' was in the dictionary, you'd find a
picture of Nick Clegg and David Cameron.
At least when Gordon Brown was in power, there were changes that were significant. I
haven't seen any of the changes these two clowns have proposed make a big effect
17. Should the drinking age be raised to 21?
By 18 I think you should be fully aware of the risks of drinking, and we don't want a
18. Should pedophiles be forced to wear signs identifying themselves?
This sounds wayyy too similar to what Hitler made all the Jews do pre-WW2.
It's a disgusting idea; violent attacks on them would just be so frequent.
Put them in prison and KEEP THEM THERE.
19. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Nope. And if they do so what?
I won't beat my frind up for having a different opinion than me, so i don't see why
anyone else would matter.