Sunday, 27 July 2008
04:50:41 PM (GMT)
1. Middle name: Elizabeth
2. Astrological sign: Taurus
3. Eye color: Hazle
4. Birth date: May 8th, 1995
5. Home state: I live in Canada. Elohel.
6. Fave movie: The Secret of Roan Innish, Juno, The Last Mimzy
7. Fave book: Song of the Sparrow, Harry Potter
8. Fave candy: Gum
9. Fave makeup: Lip balm...? Elohel, I hate make-up
10. Fave magazine: Discover
11. Newest friend: Kayla, Ashlynn, Amy
12. Childhood nemesis: Joshua Collings (S.K.-grade two) Cordell Green (grades 4-6)
Branden Mendes (FOREVER!)
13. Longest-lasting crush: I dunno...
14. Role model: Cait, my parents, Rachel Scott
15. Kindergarten teacher: Mrs. Meihl
16. My mantra is: One day everyone else will see what I see.
17. I canít find my: The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon... put it down on the coffee table
one dya last June ('07) and haven't seen it since!
18. My friends say that Iím: Smart, crazy, obsessed with everything, determined and a
little too hooked on evil plans for world domination and detruction of David
Archuleta and Hannah Montana
19. My parents were going to name me: Siobhan, or Liam if I was a boy. Siobhan was
20. I would never eat: Squid marinated in squid guts... hardcore AI fans get it.
21. I read my first book when: When i was two and a half.
22. The first time I lost a friend was when: Susan moved to a different shcool in
23. I had a really good laugh when: I was watching T.V. one time and they were
talking about the Eye of Lucifer and then the channels starting changing... it wwas
my dad, elohel. Ilaughed a ton after that.
24. I was so proud of myself when: We won the Oireachtas
25. If I could, I would go back to: Like early April or something and get my mom to
buy American Idol Tour tickets before the only seats they had left were nosebleed
seats. She wouldn't buy them!
26. My first kiss happened at: Still awaiting on that.
27. I spend most of my time at: Home, writing
28. I used to hide my diary: Somewhere where it still remains... I guess I'm good at
hiding things, as I have no idea where it is!
29. My favorite place to unwind is: Bathtub
30. I'd hate to live in: Afghanistan
31. Morning or night: Night.
32. Cats or dogs: Both.
33. Computer or cell phone: Computer.
34. Pop or soda: Soda pop? Pop, elohel.
35. Vegetables or fruit: Fruit.
36. If I could move anywhere, it would be: Ireland.
37. If I were an animal, I would be: A deer or a little bird, like a sparrow or
38. If I could change one thing, it would be: Get rid of poverty.
39. If I had one superpower, it would be: Flight.
40. If I had a million dollars to spend I would: Donate lots, buy a yacht, and I
would ahve bought those darn American Idol tickets!
41. My first word was: Up.
42. When I played make-believe I: Was always in charge.
43. I used to watch, on continual repeat: JAG... still do sometimes.
44. I canít believe I worried so much about: Dying.
45. I was so afraid of: The devil.
46. When I grow up, I want to be a: LAwyer or author or archeologist.
47. Before I die, I hope to: See the end of war,poverty and stupidity.
48. I'll be friends with: I dunno...
49. I'll live: Like I'll die tommorow!
50. I'll make a difference by: Making people see tall of the wrongs of the 21st