Wednesday, 7 March 2012
08:23:07 PM (GMT)
I think I can successfully say that I went out with a gay guy.
Now that I think back on the relationship, I seriously just walked into a glass door
on this one. You'd think I should have seen it coming. I mean seriously. I'm such a
gullible fuck!! OHH HAHAH THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY. I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. HAHA.
1. He TOLD ME right out he was gay a year ago.
2. Two weeks after we started going out, he asked out this guy who he hates
for rejecting him.
3. Waited three months to kiss me even though every time we talked he said it was all
he wanted to do.
4. Told me he only kissed me because he panicked.
5. Ignored me at school.
6. Flirted with other guys.
7. Told my best friend a week after he broke up with me that he still liked him and
wanted him back as a "fluffy pillow", followed by like a two page text and a lot of
mean spirited flirting.
And it was all one huge lie for four FUCKING months straight.
You should always.
Mean it when you tell someone you love them.
Before they go and do something stupid.