Friday, 26 March 2010
07:14:23 PM (GMT)
With my not-so-amazing powers of persuasion, I hae gathered up a ragtag team of two,
maybe three people who would be interested in...
... wait for it...
Doing a Monty Python monolgue/tribute thingymajig for my eighth grade showcase.
I HAD NO IDEA I HAD CULTURED PEOPLE IN MY CLASSROOM
The script and sketches we're gonna do have to go through flabby Miss Schad.
I hope I get to do the lumberjack song.
I have all the regalia. :C
This is just for personal reference.
The sketches I'd like to do, and how they'd lead into each other.
1. It's the Arts: Mouse Organ. (Organist gets chased off by crowd and Silly Walker
2. Silly Walks. (Not-So-Silly Walker heads to a bar/grill to drink his sorrows away
over not being able to get a gov. grant for his rather plain walk)
3. Wink-Wink, Nudge Nudge. (Married man walks out, disgusted. Vikings and cook
4. Spam. (Vikings are silent, and cook disappears. Husbnd and Wife sit down at a
5. Restaurant Sketch. (Curtain falls and stool is dragged out front.)
6. Storytime. (Crowd chases organist past storyteller. Curtain rises.)
7. Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit. (Crowd chases organist through after mentor eats
banana. And now for something completely different.)
8. Argument Clinic. (Organist hides under a desk. And now for something more
9. Dead Parrot. (Clerk rips off coat to reveal LUMBERJACK REGALIA. Mounties enter.)
10. Lumberjack Song. (Finale. Bow. Whatever.)