124% teen Login to Kupika  or  Create a new account 
 

This diary entry is written by ‹<_JuRrDuUhHn_>›. ( View all entries )
 
Previous entry: Blah in category (general)
.....

124% teenCategory: (general)
Wednesday, 21 January 2009
03:14:42 AM (GMT)
[X] Held hands with someone.
[X] Lost someone.
[X] Never got a chance to tell someone something important.
[x] Cried your heart out.
[X] Danced. [I never danced before. o.o]
Total so far: 5

[X] Rejected someone. 
[] Been called a slut. 
[x] Heard a rumor about yourself.
[X] Hurt someone emotionally.[it wasnt intentional]
[X] Hurt someone physically. 
Total so far: 9

[] Got involved in a sport.
[x] Been called a dork. 
[x] Like someone alot.
[x] Went to a funeral.
[x] Know someone who has tried to kill their self. 
[4] Know someone who has died from drinking.
Total so far: 14

[X] Wrote a love note. 
[x] Went through a phase.
[X] Got ditched.
[x] Know someone really stupid and/or annoying.
[] Got in a fist fight with family member/not a friend 
Total so far: 18

[x] Made a mistake.
[x] Think/thought you found the one.
[x] Been dumped.
[x] Lied to your parents. 
Total so far: 22

[x] Felt like dying.
[x] Had a crush.
[x] Been lied to.
[x] Felt like the happiest person in the world.
[x] Told the person you liked that you liked them.
Total so far: 27

[x] Prayed. 
[X] Texted in class.
[] Smoked a cigarette.
[x] Had more than one crush at a time.
[x] Disliked someone.
Total so far: 31

Multiply by 4.

Wow. 124% teen:P

Comments 
‹hexx› says:   21 January 2009   616776  
Did u make that up?
 
‹Mentality› says :   22 January 2009   642675  
I got like 1/4 of them. D:

I'm like 35% teen. I think the other 65% is crazy cat lady. Iono.
 

 
HTML Tips

 
Next entry: SURVEY! in category (general)
.....
Related Entries
lilMc224: this is cool
Gillian593: 5 Situations
Kitka90210: My Mixed Emots Mr.Someones
‹Lexi Loves You ♥›: Well..?
‹LaneyDear.♥›: What would you do if... :]


About Kupika    Contact    FAQs    Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Online Safety
Copyright © 2005-2012