Sunday, 30 November 2008
11:06:16 AM (GMT)
1. Spell your first name backwards:
...Anna. You suck!
2. Story behind your Kupika name?
Broadway is who I AM. No changing that.
3. What month were you born in?
4. Where do you live?
5. Jewelry worn daily:
Does my hairbands around my wrist count? No? Then just an Apple necklace, sometimes.
6. Pillow cover right now?
7. Best Friend:
Mo!! *hugs ilovezuko123*
8. Favorite t- shirt:
Technically, it's just a green shirt, but it looks nice and makes my eyes oretty.
10. CD in sterero
I don't use a stereo anymore. I HAVE AN IPOD!
None, and I'm going to keep it that way.
WHAT ARE YOU:
12. Wearing now:
A green cami and monkey pants (I just got out of bed, okay?)
13. Wishing for:
My scanner to work...
My social studies homework. (Yeah, I lost it.)
15. Something you're deathly afraid of?
Death. Go figure.
16. Do you like candles:
Yeah....I don't light them, though.
17. Do you like the taste of blood:
18. Do you believe in love?
19. Do you believe in God?
20. What's something you wish you could understand better?
21. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Barnes and Noble.
(Yeah, I went there!)
22. What is your favorite thing to wear?
I like wearing dresses. I don't know why.
23. How much is the most you've ever spent on a single clothing item?
Maybe fifty dollars....But it was dress! A really fancy dress!
24. Who is the least fashionable person/people you know?
This teacher at my school.
25. Do you match your belt with your hair color?
26. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
That I actually wear?
3 pairs of "shoes", one pair of boots, one pair of character shoes, and two pairs of
27. What is the worst trend you see today?
Come to my school, and you'll know why I can't pick one.
28. Do you do drugs?
29. What kind of soap do you use?
The soapy kind!
30. What are you listening to right now?
*checks TV* "Uh-Oh!" (The Color Purple)
(I'm listening to the broadway music channel)
31. Who was the last person that called you?
.....My mom. *sigh* Is it MY fault my brother has a basketball tournament two hours
32. Where do you want to get married?
Not at all, actually.
33. How many buddies are online right now?
34. What are essentials in your life?
Music and Love.
52. What's irritating you right now?
My brother....but, then again, what's new?
53. Is cheating ever okay?
54. Are you listening to music right now?
55. Do you like Chinese food?
56. Do you know your father's birthday?
Yup. It's two days after mine.
57. What is the last movie you saw in theaters and with who?
Twilight, with Llyssa, Allison and Eva.
58. Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
Yeah...All my friends who move away, and NOWE I DON"T HAVE THEIR PHONE NUMBER!
59. Do you get distracted easily?
No, not reall--Ooh, a bunny!
60. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Press the play button.
61. What was your childhood nickname?
Anna-Grape. (And I still haven't grown out of it.)
62. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
63. Do you give out second chances too easily?
Not really. I can hold a grudge.
64. Are you jealous of someone?
65. Do you have a best friend?
Yup. Lots of 'em!
66. Do you flirt a lot?
67. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
68. Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
Yeah....really depressing dreams.
69. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Me, myself and I
70. Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
71. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yeah....stupid costume changes between shows...
72. Shortest relationship?
I'll let you know.
73. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
74. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Not that I know of.
75. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
I don't know yet.
76. Is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
The upside to being single!
77. Have you dated people who weren't good to you?
No....I haven't dated people who were good to me either....
78. Have you ever dated someone older than you?