Sunday, 11 May 2008
01:07:04 AM (GMT)
30 Things to do in an Elevator
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and
then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's
5) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
6) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an
7) Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear
9) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
10) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
11) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open
12) Swat at flies that don't exist.
13) Call out, "group hug!" then enforce it.
14) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up, all of
you, just shut up!"
15) Crack open your briefcase, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in
16) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting
17) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of
THEM" and back away slowly.
1 Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
19) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
20) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I have new
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other
passengers, "This is my personal space."
22) Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
23) Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
24) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act
embarrassed when they open by themselves.
25) Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call
26) On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you
hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
27) When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, motion
2 Meow occassionally.
29) Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
30) Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "uh-oh!"