Sunday, 12 August 2007
07:53:39 PM (GMT)
1. If I looked in your trunk, what would I find?
I assume this means a car trunk. There's a first aid kit, some blankets, an
emergency flare, and a flashlight. I'm such a loser.
2. Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
Closed of course. My dad goes with it open. Friggin' sick...
3. Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawers, or just thrown in?
Folded. I'm weird like that.
4. Sleep on your back or stomach?
On my side mostly. If not, then my back. I have lung problems, so it's hard for me
to breath when I lay on my stomach.
5. Are you a cuddler?
6. What would I find if I looked under your bed?
A box of comic books and a box of hardcover, never been open Harry Potter books. My
mom says that I'll want them for when I have children. I was like, "mom, I'm sure
they'll still have Harry Potter books somewhere when that happens."
7. Something that happened today that has made you mad?
Nope. I almost had to wash about nine million dishes, but I just decided not to. I
didn't make them dirty, so they aren't my responsibility.
8. What were you doing before this survey?
Looking at some colleges online.
9. What will you do after this survey?
Probably look at colleges some more.
10. Marriage or living together?
Marriage, but no wedding. Weddings are too much stress and work.
11. What are you wearing right now?
Scarface PJ pants and a marching band shirt.
12. How many times have you been in love?
Zero. I don't take love lightly.
13. Are you currently in love?
14. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
A little of both. I'm open most of the time, but sometimes I have feelings that
don't really need to be shared.
15. Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
I wish I never started smoking. I wish that I never quit marching band. That's
about it. And not even really the first one.
16. First thing you do when you wake up?
Check the time.
17. Last person you told you love them?
18. Kiss with your eyes open or closed?
I'm not so sure that it matter.
19. Bite or Lick?
21. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
22. Why do you like the person you like?
He's nice. He's funny in the same manner that I am. He listens. He's acts the same
way around his friends that he does around me.
23. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Nope. I get right up.
24. If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
Depends. Does it throw poo or bite? If so, then not in a million years.
25. What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
There isn't one.
26. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
School starting. I luff school.
27. When will you turn 50?
Never. I have chosen to stop aging when I turn 21.
28. Who is your best friend?
All of my friends are my best friends. I don't play favorites.
29. Where do you wish you were right now?
In any other first world country. Except Canada. There's too much hockey and disco
30. What song are you currently listening to?
Sunset Grill, by Don Henley.
31. Have you ever passed out from drinking?
32. If you caught a significant other cheating on you what would you do?
Tell him that I hope he has a happy life. If he's cheating he obviously wasn't happy
with me, and since he didn't even like me enough to tell me that, then he's not worth
my anger or sadness.
33. What time did you wake up this morning?
Seven, as I do every morning.
34. Do you have any cousins?
A multitude. My mother has many siblings, who it turn have many children.
36. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
37. What is the WORST subject they teach in school?
I like all parts of school.
38. Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
Probably where I live now. I want to leave the country, but I don't think I'll be
39. What was your dream this morning?
Last night you mean? I had a dream that I was in the library at school, and I was
trying to find a book, but I spent so much time looking that I missed class and got
40. How many times have you seen your favorite movie?
I don't really have a set favorite, but I'm sure it was quite a few times.
41. Where was the last place you traveled?
42. How was your past weekend?
Fine. Not particularly bad, but not all that great either.
43. What is your favorite song?
I don't really have a favorite.
44. Why are you doing this survey?
46. Do you think you are attractive?
I'm not hideous, but I'm not a model either.
47. Is someone on your mind right now?
48. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yes I can. I did it during english once faster than the teacher could say it
forwards. Got out of taking a quiz.
49.Do you worry about how you look?
Not really. Only for work. Gotta look spiffy for work, or I'll get in trouble.
50. Would you ever change for a boy/girl?
No. If they can't accept me, I don't want them.
51. Pro-life or Pro-choice?
52. Have you ever been on stage?
53. Can you whistle?
I was the first one out of my group of friends who could whistle. I lagged in finger
54. Would you do anything for that special someone?
Not anything. I would do a lot, but it's not like I would kill someone or anything.
55. Do you know who Stewie Griffin is?
Hells yeah. ^_^
56. Do you have any plans for today?
Not really. Today is pretty mellow.
57. Are you friends with guys or girls?
Both. More guys though.
I'm not sure. I guess because guys tend to be more honest.
59. Have you ever thought a friend could be more than a friend?
60. Do you like the beach?
I like finding shells. I don't like the water, though. I also like looking at
tidepools and playing frisbee.
61. What color is your toothbrush?
Teal and white. Got it at the dentist.
62. What makes you laugh?
Almost anything. I'm a happy person.