Tuesday, 5 August 2014
12:31:06 PM (GMT)
1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory?
Sound: Someone whisper-reading or someone typing at a computer (depends on the
Memory: Playing with my sisters as a child/preteen.
2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now:
Child: To become a vet, an author, a teacher, and a radio DJ (not all at the same
time). I also wanted to get married and have a family.
Now: To become a teacher, pay off my debts, and maybe find someone I can actually
fall in love with that can actually fall in love with me too.
3. Biggest fear:
4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one):
What I want and what God plans for me are two different things. But what I most want
is someone who has ambition and doesn't sit on their ass all day doing nothing. I
want someone who can be themselves without me and whose life doesn't revolve around
5. Traits you couldn't put up with in a partner (if you would like one):
Complete and total laziness. Thinking they are always right no matter what. Never
being satisfied no matter what I do. Blaming me for everything.
6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person?
Slept with his best friend while he was "working".
7. What are your worst traits and features?
Having a hard time putting needs in front of wants money-wise, laziness, commitment
issues, and general bitchiness.
8. What are your best traits and features?
My eyes (;D), loyalty, intelligence, and a high level of creativity.
9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’?
I can't explain this, sorry. I don't even know what love is anymore. I don't even
know if I am capable of loving anyone but Garrus.
10. The biggest mistake you've made:
Fucking up my college school path.
11. Are you rational or more emotional?
More emotional. I AM rational, but I guess sometimes my emotions end up winning.
12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self
I am very aware of the feelings of others. I think I'm more worried about how other
people feel rather than how I feel.
13. Greatest achievement personally:
Graduating high school.
14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to
I play apps on my phone. Sometimes I open the Pandora app and just close my eyes and
wait until I fall asleep.
15. What irritates you most about society?
Stupidity and selfishness.
16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on?
Their intelligence, their appearance, and their personality.
17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still
My oldest friend and I were still friends. Well, she thinks we are still friends but
at the moment, I am barely speaking to her. I don't want to hang out with her and I
don't want to speak with her. My patience wore thin and I got sick of the behaviors
of her and her husband. Well, more of her, but how they act together as well.
18. Something you love to do, but feel guilty about after/during?
19. Would you like children in the future. If so why?
It has always been my dream to have children. I have been watching parents around me
(at work, when I'm out and about, and family members) and I've been taking mental
notes on what to do and what not to do. I think this is helping me to be a great
parent in the future, should I ever be so blessed to become a mother.
20. Have you ever lied to get out of a relationship or date?
HA. Yes. So many times.