Tuesday, 21 August 2012
08:09:20 PM (GMT)
Well, summer is basically over...school starts TOMORROW.
So, I thought that I should do a little update, since my last update was before
What happened this summer?
Well, let's see...
- I went to see One Direction LIVE. It was amazing, incredible, loud. They pulled off
Harry's shirt during his solo in WMYB. XD
- For vacation my family decided to just get Six Flags session passes, and we go here
and there. It's been fun riding roller coasters all day.
- I went shopping with my parents for school supplies.
- I went shopping with my grandma for clothes, since she was taking me and buying it
for me. Come on, it's free clothes! ^.^
- I finished one of my stories, The Locker Room.
- I hung out with friends. You know we would just watch movies, go get something to
eat, and walk around.
- I got a pretty good tan for me.
- Tried new things for nails - including paint splatter, sunset, clouds, and glow in
- Helped my mom watch my cousin. He's so cute!
- Got my year book (school year 2011-2012) and my schedule for this semester.
And I think that's pretty much it.
But can you believe that school starts tomorrow?
I'm going to be a junior, which is the hardest year.
And I'm probably taking some of the hardest classes you can as a junior.
I'm taking Econ - which has a HUGE budget project due by the end of the semester.
I've heard it takes over a month to finish it. :O
And I'm taking Pre-Calc.
Pre-Calc is the math class aimed for seniors, but I skipped a year.
So yeah, I'm kind of freaking out.
Not only that, but I don't have like any classes with any of my friends.
But I know I'll be fine.
I'm usually am.
I think that's all I have to say.