Friday, 27 August 2010
02:24:21 AM (GMT)
What city is the person you wish you were with in right now?
- I don't have the slightest idea.
What are your plans for the day?
- It's night now. And school is tomorrow. No plans.
What did you have for breakfast?
- Breakfast is for squares.
What are you wearing currently?
- Green gym shorts and my debate shirt. Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing.
What colour of hair do you find the sexiest on the opposite gender?
- Um. No. And it doesn't matter to me.
Have you slept over at a member of the opposite sex’s house in their bed?
- Not in their bed. That's weird.
Who last slept in your bed besides you?
- I don't know. Megan. Like, six months ago.
Is your spring break shorter this year?
- I don't know, nor do I give a shit.
What time did you wake up today?
- Six a.m.
How long until your next birthday?
- Five months.
What colour is your car? (Or the one you drive most often)
- Sugar Blossom. Google it. Not really, that won't help you at all. My car is cream.
Could have been yellowish at one point.
What size of jeans do you wear most often?
- I do not know.
What’s your favourite kind of cereal?
- I don't eat cereal very often.
What’s something you want to purchase next time you’re at the mall?
- A wallet from third planet.
How long have you been single? (Or dating your current interest)
- Seven months, approximately.
What was the last film you watched?
- I can't remember.
Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you that you were sexy?
- Very original. But yeah.
Do you own any books written by musicians?
- I might.
Do you get along with your siblings?
- I don't talk to them, therefore, we get along.
What was the first thing you thought this morning?
- Should I go to school today?
Are you happy with your clothing size?
- Erm. Doesn't really matter to me.
Do you like to window shop?
- I suppose.
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- I'm not sure.
Who is your favourite Peanuts character?
- I never really watched that or anything. But prolly the guy who played piano.
What is your favourite section of the newspaper?
- I haven't read the news paper since like, seventh grade.
Have you spent an entire weekend reading?
- I have.
Do you prefer silence or talking?
Are you a fan of Jackie Chan?
- Not particularly.
What do you do on Superbowl Sunday?
Would you ever want to visit Thailand?
- I couldn't even tell you where Thailand is.
Do you collect stamps?
Would you rather take an hour lunch break or skip lunch and get out of work or school
- Get out of school early.
Would you buy tickets to see the top 10 American Idols sing line?
- I don't watch American Idol anymore.
Do you chat with people in the elevator?
- There are no elevators here. There isn't even a gas station in town anymore.
Do you believe that you will someday be famous?
Would you rather be a dolphin, shark, or sardine?
- I would not.
Have you ever taken an IQ test?
- I have not.
Would you rather visit Alaska or Hawaii?
Have you ever been to a show on Broadway?
What is your favourite kind of chewing gum?
- Um. Whatever kind Eli will give me for free.
How well do you know your neighbours?
- I don't know them.
Can you understand sign language?
Do you prefer to give a massage or be massaged?
What makes you feel special?
When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- I don't know.
Do you tan in the nude?
Wheel or Fortune or Price is Right?
- Price is Right.
Google or Yahoo?
Rock Concert or Symphony?
- Rock concert,
What is your opinion on Alvin & The Chipmunks?
What do you do when you’re bored at school?
- Today, I colored my shoes.
Did you do any chores today?
- I fed the dogs.
Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
Have you ever been fired or laid off from a job?
- I haven't.
Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
- It was sort of funny.
How much does your dog weigh?
Have you ever gone scuba diving?
Biggest lie you have ever heard?
- Ha. Idon'tcare.
Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
What city in the U.S. do you want to visit?
Choked on something you’re not supposed to eat?
Have you ever thrown strange objects recently?
When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
What errand or chore do you despise?
- Washing silverware. Not dishes. Just silverware.
The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?
- The Simpsons reminds me of Ashley's house.
Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
- I haven't.
When people say they think you are good looking, pretty, etc. do you get happy?
Do you get up in the middle of the night and eat?
Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
- Take the picture.