Wednesday, 15 July 2009
03:06:50 PM (GMT)
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
my gang from school >w< 2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
a stray cat~ ooh........
3.What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
here kitty, kitty! OWCH DAMNIT!
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your
dream house. Describe it's size.
t's not very big, but big enough for everybody i'm with.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
nope, i'd probably run into it.
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table.
its absolutely HUGE. and has a million chairs scattered around it. and theres FOOD.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
i can't tell. something hard and it'll hurt if i smash it on Bob's head. >>
8. What do you do with the cup?
I think bob has a concussion or something now.....
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean, etc...)
it's a really fast flowing river.... >>.......<>W< *pushes Sam into it*
10. How will you cross the water?
i'd try to throw a rope across and swing across, but end up having to swinm, after
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of
how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would
prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
i don't know what it was though - but it likes bob.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person
in number 1.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.