Monday, 8 June 2009
01:43:27 AM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
[i'll tell you in a bit when i have books near me]
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
OW! *cradles arm to chest* apparently a door...
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
getting out of the car
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
still in my work clothes...lol
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
at the response for number 17 from bella's survey
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
ya mum NAKED
14. What do you think of this quiz?
it makes me wanna take off my clothes
15. What is the last film you saw?
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
my socks smell. bad.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
make the death sentence legal in ALL states, no more killing homeless animals (if
they dont get adopted), and no more comfy, pansy cells for those rat bastards in
19. Do you like to dance?
hell yeah i do
20. George Bush:
can S my D
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
catherine, abigail, sophia (sophie)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
kieran, thomas, daniel (dannyboy)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
"I've heard this going around, and to be honest, it's made me a bit curious. What
should I say if you sneeze?"