Wednesday, 23 July 2008
07:08:40 PM (GMT)
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the
first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively. This
is a relational psychology test and the answers given to the questions have been
shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
me, myself, and i.
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
i just look at the deer. it does nothing.
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your
dreamhouse. Describe its size.
uh, i don't know normal sized?
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table.
Describe what you see on and around the table.
a white table cloth, candles, white and light pink flowers in a clear vase on a
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
8. What do you do with the cup?
pick it up and put it away
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean,
10. How will you cross the water?
just walk through it. its not that deep.
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
okay, so i guess i most important to me then.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
ok big... ish.... i guess i do have some problems
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of
you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
um..... so i just look at the deer? so i'm passive? not with my problems, no.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
i guess its about right.
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would
prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
I am pretty open.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally
i'm happy. i have flowers.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
um... okay then. i don't think so but okay.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person
in number 1.
i put myself away? that doesn't make since. or is it i clean myself up?
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
yeah, pretty small. I'm only 13 so i don't think about that stuff.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.
okay whoa there. way way off.