Wednesday, 27 February 2008
05:13:02 PM (GMT)
1. Putting "emo" or "X's" in your name does not make you scene/emo.
2. Hardly any of you kids can actually be in a band if you spend this much time on
this gay site.
3. Black clothing and piercings don't make you gothic. Neither do tattoos.
4. My Chemical Romance is NOT an HxC band (they are actually an ALTERNATIVE
5. Stop saying you're famous, we know you are posing.
6. Stop saying you have real piercings when they are actually clip ons.
7. Cybering is being on the internet. Look it up in the dictionary. So when you ask
to "cyber" it means to do something online. DUMBASSES!
8. Being bi makes you confused; So make up you're damned mind.
9. Online relationships make me sick to my stomach. It's not real god damnit!
10. I don't really care if you don't like me tbh.
11. I don't want to sound too conformist here, but I am an individual. I listen to
who and what I what, I dress how I want, I don't need to follow your pathetic
12. Having a star tattoo on your hip is the best example of posing. (I prefer to have
tattoos that mean something)
13. I hate people who find homo-erotica arousing to look 'cool'.
14. If I don't reply to your messages that's because I thought you were immature.
15. I'm a cunt; no censorship there.
16. Don't ask me for money; I'm not your damned parents.
17. Vampires/ghosts/zombies AREN'T REAL GROW UP!
18. Stop saying "I'm pissed" it makes you seem like a total failure.
19. Stop making your screen names into myspace names to look cool. It's stupid if you
don't even have a myspace!
20. Don't steal my profile; It was amazingly EASY to write.
21. Don't say "Don't steal my pics" if you aren' that pretty, it makes you seem like
a stupid vain kid with bad taste.
22. Don't talk to me if you are only going to back stab me.
23. STOP SAYING MY HAIR'S FAKE!
24. Stop asking for my myspace, kthanx.
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: