Tuesday, 16 October 2007
03:59:17 AM (GMT)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you
Okay, who took my pendant!?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile/cell phone?
My cousin, she's also the first, 6th, 8th, and 10th.(She calls me a lot)
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
I'm not wearing one
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Yea I label myself as "Un-labelled"
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm not wearing any
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark... why? I have no idea
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
[Why is 12 missing?]
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Talking to my little cousin, using pictochat with our DS's out at a close by
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
WTF!? WHO TEH FUK R U? WTF DID U TEXT ME FOR? U FUKING HOBO! From who? I have no
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
7-11? Oh yea the "North American Store" my cousin seems to hate, I don't know.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Meh, Feh, Keh, or Teh.
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
My cousin, she treats as if I'm liek a superstar to her... it scares me
18. Last furry thing you touched(I'm changing this one my I wasn't thinking and put
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Besides my pain killers, none.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I develop my own film, so about 2.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
Barney, and Elmo.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Dont' worry I wouldn't forget about ____. That would be the first sign of the
apocalypse(they know who they are)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it
be? Can I choose both? No, okay then to fly.
26. Do you like someone?
27.The last song you listened to?
Crank That - Soulja Boy (I know his dance off heart)
Last edited: 5 March 2008