Tuesday, 6 February 2007
09:28:57 AM (GMT)
1. The Law of Common Sense: Never accept a drink from a urologist.
2. The Law of Reality: Never get into fights with ugly people, they
have nothing to lose.
3. The Law of Self Sacrifice: When you starve with a tiger, the
tiger starves last.
4. The Law of Volunteering: If you dance with a grizzly bear, you
had better let him lead.
5. The Law of Avoiding Oversell: When putting cheese in a mousetrap,
always leave room for the mouse.
6. The Law of Motivation: Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster.
7. Boob's Law: You always find something in the last place you look.
8. Wailer's Law: Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't
have to do it himself.
9. Law of Probable Dispersal: Whatever hits the fan will not be
10. Law of Volunteer Labor: People are always available for work
in the past tense.
11. Conway's Law: In any organization there is one person who
knows what is going on. That person must be fired.
12. Iron Law of Distribution: Them that has, gets.
13. Law of Cybernetic Entomology: There is always one more bug.
14. Law of Drunkenness: You can't fall off the floor.
15. Heeler's Law: The first myth of management is that it exists.
16. Osborne's Law: Variables won't; constants aren't.
17. Main's Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite
18. Weinberg's Second Law: If builders built buildings the way
programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came
along would have destroyed civilization.