Thursday, 9 June 2011
01:50:57 AM (GMT)
3 ways I'm still a kid:
1) My imagination is limitless.
2) I enjoy watching cartoons and Nickelodeon shows from my childhood (The Amanda
Show, Drake and Josh, etc).
3) I whine.
3 ways I'm already old:
1) I enjoy game shows more than I should.
2) I think more of the future than of the present.
3) I'm mature.
3 things I want to do:
1) Get fit.
2) Become fluent in another language other than English.
3) Learn an instrument.
3 ways I'm a stereotypical boy:
1) I love gawking at hot girls.
2) I'd watch a horror movie over a romantic comedy or sad film.
3) I love watching baseball.
3 ways I'm a stereotypical girl:
1) I like makeup.
2) I think shopping is fun.
3) I wear perfume.
3 things I want to do in the next 3 months:
1) Start learning guitar.
2) Keep in touch with my ex-classmates.
3) Learn how to swim.
3 things I like about myself:
1) I'm a good writer.
2) I've gained a lot more confidence over the past few months.
3) I barely get embarrassed.
3 things I hate about myself:
1) I'm mean and bitchy.
2) I go through really emotional phases over the littlest things.
3) I'm not romantic.
3 things I've learned about myself:
1) I appreciate sports to some degree.
2) I like a wide array of music, helping me relate to people.
3) I'm extremely lazy.
3 things that scare me:
3 of my everyday essentials:
1) My phone.
2) My earphones.
3) Good sleep.
10 things I find attractive in the opposite sex:
4.) Good with kids.
5.) A sense of humor.
8.) Talks to me a lot.
10.) Baseball player.
3 things I just can't do:
1) Control my diet.
2) Stay away from the internet.