Wednesday, 7 April 2010
07:09:30 PM (GMT)
Spell your name with songs.
Still Doll - Kanon Wakeshima
Alice Human Sacrifice - Vocaloid
Melt - Miku Hatsune
Anger - Miku Hatsune
Nebula - Miku Hatsune
To Where You Are - Josh Groban
Hello Goodbye - The Beatles
A Love Passed On - Rosie (Valkyria Chronicles)
– Name: Samantha
– Birth date: 15/11/95
– Nickname: Sam, Sammy, Tamer
– Eye Color: It's green, but most people first think it's blue.
– Hair Color: Light brown. Almost natural blonde.
– Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
–The shoes you wore today: Uhh, Black & Pink Sneakers
– Your weaknesses: Hahaha, don't even go there.
– Your fear(s): *pulls out a mile-long list* You sure you wanna hear this?
– Your perfect pizza: Eww, no, I HATE pizza.
– Goal you’d like to achieve: 1) Fall in love 2) Become a professional
– Your best physical feature: Uhhhhhrm...
– Your bedtime: Between 9 - 10 PM
– Most missed memory? Back in the days I wasn't stupid. T_T
This Or That…
– Pepsi or Coke: Coke. :]
– McDonald’s or Burger King: I don't like Burger King, but I don't make it a
habit to eat McDonald's often either...
– Adidas or Nike: I really don't care.
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: They both taste weird...
– Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
– Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee.
– Smoke: NOTHX
– Curse: No. Ed does though. (Ed: And proud of it.)
– Sing: Whenever I can find the chance to.
– Dance: I'm terrible at dancing... (Ed: No you're not. You did great at partner
– Take a shower everyday: Not EVERY day. I used to, but my hair got worn out. So
now, every few days.
– Have a crush: I've HAD a crush, and I'm sort of in love with my imaginary friend,
Ed here, but no real-life crushes as of now.
– Want to go to college: Either that or University. Honestly, I can't really tell
– Like(d) high school: No, not really.
– Want to get married: One of my life dreams!
– Get motion sickness: Nope. :D
– Think you’re a health freak: Bahahaha, nope.
– Get along with your parents: Most of the time, occasionally, something might
In the past month…
– Gone to the mall: Yep. I tried to go to the bookstore I first bought FMA from,
and they took out the whole manga section. T_T
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Ew, I could never eat a whole box of those by
– Eaten Sushi: Not this month...
– Been on Stage: Same as above
– Gone skating: Same as above
– Made homemade cookies: Hahaha, not by myself. I can't cook. (Ed: Stop being too
modest, you just don't like to cook. You usually do well.)
– Gone Skinny dipping: Nope. .____.''
– Stolen anything: No...
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: NO. I'd never play a game like
Maybe I'd force Ed to though.
– If so, was it mixed company: Stop this subject right now.
– Flashed anyone: NOOOOOO. O_O
– Been beaten up: Not seriously.
– Shoplifted: No way.
– Age you hope to be married: 20 - 25. *shrugs* That's the ideal age for me...)
– Numbers of Children: ...I really don't know. I guess it depends on the situation
I might be in...
– Describe your Dream Wedding: Y'know, I would, but it'd take waaaaay too long.
– What country would you most like to visit?: Japan! (Ed: It'd be hard to
communicate, wouldn't it? You don't speak Japanese.) (I'll learn then!)
In the opposite sex...
– Best eye color?: I seem to take to guys with bright blue eyes, but Ed's golden
eyes got me too. ^_^''
– Best hair color?: Well, I seem to be attracted to blondes...
– Short hair or long hair?: Long hair. (Ed: Take a look at all the fictional males
she's taken a liking to. We all have long blonde hair.)
– Height: Same height/ taller. (Ed: What does that make me?!) (Relax, Ed, we're the
same height...why are you worried about that anyways? Have you changed your mind
about me? 8D) (Ed: What? N-no! O/////O'')
– Number of people I could trust with my life: Hahaha, I can think of 3 people
right off the bat, maybe a few others.
– Number of CDs that I own: If you're talking about my whole family, we have too
many to count. They're everywhere.
– Number of tattoos: None. :P
– Number of piercings: One in each ear. I'm thinking of maybe piercing my upper
left lobe. (Ed: Really? When did you decide that?) (I saw my friend had her ear
pierced like that, and thought maybe it'd look good on me too.)
Who were you with yesterday? My family.
What woke you up this morning? I want to say my mom, but I woke up in the middle of
the night for some reason I don't know. -_-''
Where are you? At my house.
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I have a bad feeling about tomorrow for some
Ever thrown up in public? I got close once. Took an amusement ride one too many
times, and ended up gagging near a garbage can. (Ed: Wow, you can usually take those
rides really well.)
Passed out because of alcohol? No.
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? "I really should be writing..." (Ed: Hahahahaha,
you're doing that stupid quiz because you're procrastinating??) (Shut up, I got a
What kind of home would you like? Nothing too big. I find I get lost in those kind of
houses, and they're hard to fill up...
What do you want to be when you grow up? A singer/performer.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Probably still in school.
Do you like candy necklaces? They last for about 5 minutes in my hands.
When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? Hahahaha, I don't even
Do you listen to music every day? Yep!
Do you still go trick or treating? I haven't the passed few years...
What was the last thing you ate? A chocolate bunny. :D
Are you a fast typer? I'd say so.
Whats your favorite type of soda? Root Beer. Preferably A&W Root Beer or Mug Root
Have you ever moved? A few times in my lifetime. I've lived in my current house ever
since grade 2.
Have you ever won an award? I don't think so... T_T''
Are you listening to music right now? Yep. Vic Mignogna wins at singing. (Ed: Even
though you don't like his voice of me?) (Why do you think I use Romi Park's voice on
How long till your birthday? 8 months. 8 months of being 14.
When were you the saddest in your whole life? ...The only time I can think of is when
my best friend moved away to China in grade 3. I've kept touch with her all these
years, and I'd like to see her again...
What time is it? 5:01 PM
Do you use ebay to buy or sell? I use my dad to use eBay to buy. ^_^''
Who makes you mad? Lots of things.
Have you ever heard a song written about you? Written about me PERSONALLY? No, I've
never been lucky enough to have anything like that happen.
2. Honestly, whats on your mind? ...Nothing in particular.
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now? Typing, Writing (or, at least, pretending
I am), listening to Vic Mignogna sing love songs.
6. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Didn't do much work today, if that
8. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Uhm... I don't
remember. Probably my mom.
9. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? Not this INSTANT...
10. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time? It's often an accumulation of
11. Honestly, do you bite your nails? Nope. Unless there's a really bad hangnail that
hurts when I do anything, and can't find clippers anywhere...
12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? Well, I don't eat as much as I should,
but it's not a DISORDER.
13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment? There's some friends from
Youth that I'm excited to see later tonight.
14. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now? Uhm... Yes.
15. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like? Not that I can think
17. Honestly, are you in denial? Maybe. Maybe not.
18. Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat? Hahaha, why would I
19. Honestly, do you like anyone? If Ed counts, then yeah. (Ed: Stop saying things
like that please. It's a bit unnerving...)
20. Honestly, does anyone like you? Yeah, one guy I was friends with in grade 6. I
don't like him back the same way though.
1. What do you do when you’re mad? Keep it pent up until I get to my room and vent
on Ed. (Ed: She's a bit scary when she does.)
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? Tried to strangle my
sister... (Ed: *spews drink* What?! When was that?!) (You were away at the time...)
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? Not that I know of...
4. Do you swear when you’re mad? *cough cough in my thoughts cough*
1.When was the last time you actually cried? I can't really remember...
2. Ever cried yourself to sleep? ...Actually, once I did. (Ed: When was that?) (...)
3. Do certain songs make you cry? Yes. Servant of Evil always does it to me. T_T
4. What usually makes you cry? When people I trust don't listen to me and/or believe
1. Are you usually a happy person? ...I wouldn't describe it as happy. More
2. What makes you the happiest? Someone saying words I need to hear, I'd say.
4. Do you believe in yourself? ...Not really. ^_^;
5. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy? I don't
believe it most of the time, but when I DO believe it, then yes, I get elated.
Last edited: 8 April 2010