Tuesday, 16 February 2010
08:19:38 AM (GMT)
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the
first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively. This
is a relational psychology test and the answers given to the questions have been
shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
a cat WTF (im no good at visualising cause i usually have to think for ages and
change it lmao)
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3.What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
i stare at it and it stares at me
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your
dream house. Describe it's size.
you know since this is a fairytale ITS A HOUSE MADE OF CANDY!
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table.
the table is a ginger nut biscuit LOL
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
the grass is green laces :P
and the cup is candy.
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean,
10. How will you cross the water?
jump it LOL
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
the bloody cat?!
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
little problems? awesome.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of
how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would
prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
ahaha :P open.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally
ahahaha :P my whole house is food :L
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person
in number 1.
i eat the cat?!
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
river? length or width?
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.
well i carnt jump a river.