Tuesday, 13 October 2009
11:31:36 AM (GMT)
5. Ex-Factor - a girl who has a history of being particularly promiscuous has all
her ex-partners rounded up and who then have to compete against each other in a
variety of tasks in order to win the chance to get back into her pants one last time.
Hosted by somebody who went to school with somebody who may or may not have passed
George Clooney in the street one time. It was hard to tell because it was dark out
and he was wearing a hat.
4. Ex-Fatwa - Salmon Rushdie battles a CGI recreation of Ruhollah Khomeini in a ring
of fire in an attempt to once and for all end the fatwa that called for his execution
over that book he wrote that nobody even cares about anymore. Hosted by Kevin Bacons
3. Hex-Factor - a group of wannabe witches attempt to prove that 'spells' and
'curses' actually exist by way of making David Hasselhoff self-combust. Hosted by a
2. X-Tractor - a bunch of farmers compete against each other to prove which one of
them is the best at gardening/mistreating animals/etcetera. The winner gets punched
in the face. Hosted by a sack of shit.
1. Rex-Fucked Her - Beastiality porn. Probably unwatchable.