Top Ten Books
1. The Giver
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
3. The Expected One
4. Song of the Sparrow
5. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
6. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
8. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
9. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
10. The Sisters Grim: The Unusual Suspects
Honourable mentions include Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Sisters Grimm:
Fairytale Detecties, Problem Child and Once Upon a Crime, Gathering Blue, Dear
Canada: A Prairie as Wide as the Sea
Top Ten People Who's Books I Would Love To Read And Reasons Why
1. Britney Spears~Must I elaborate?
2. George Bush~Interesting to see his explanation of his idiocy
3. Jesus~Wonder what he has to say about this Christianity stuff
4. Rachel Scott~Amazing person, too bad she's dead.
5. Adolf Hitler~Wonder what went on it that mind of his.
6. Albert Einstein~To prove it was all just a scheme and his wife was his brain
7. Mitchell Freitas~'Aw, yeah, now we're talking!' Was he... nah! (Inside joke)
8. Joan of Arc~Cause she's the shizz!
9. Marie Antoinette~Also the shizz!
10. Mary-Magdalene~The shizziest!
Top Ten Books More People Should Read
1. The Expected One
2. Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived
4. The Sister's Grimm Series
5. The Dear Canada Series
6. The Giver
7. Gathering Blue
8. The Messenger (I haven't even read this one yet!)
9. Song of the Sparrow
10. Harry Potter. There can never be enough diehards!