Thursday, 24 July 2008
01:37:29 PM (GMT)
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write
first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively. This
is a relational psychology test and the answers given to the questions have been
shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.
OKAI LET'S GO.
- - - -
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
Mia, Sarah, Elisa, Adele, Gen, Silken, Abbey. We're probably lost.
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
"Oh shit. We're screwed."
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your
dreamhouse. Describe its size.
We didn't get eaten? Sweet! Anyways, it's a really old house with a turret. Tall, but
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room
Describe what you see on and around the table.
Flowers, and a tea set.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
Ceramic, painted nicely.
8. What do you do with the cup?
Pick it up, and pour some lemonade into it.
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean,
10. How will you cross the water?
Jump across on rocks.
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
My friends? That makes enough sense.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
Medium sized.. Sure.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of
how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
Well I didn't beat it with a stick or anything, so ah... passive/aggressive.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would prefer
people to not drop by unannounced.
That sounds like me, unless I'm in a bad mood. Then I lock the door.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally
I had flowers and a tea set. I'm a fairly happy person.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
So we won't be BEE EFF EFF ELLS?
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the
person in number 1.
What? That doesn't make sense.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
A creek? Alrighty then.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.
I didn't get wet. Unless I fell in.