Friday, 1 February 2008
11:57:59 PM (GMT)
Self-Confidence To Attract Women,
Increase Your Self-Esteem,
Approach Women -
And Improve Every Part of Your Life...
* Do you ever feel like pretty
women take advantage of you because you're nice?
* Do you ever find yourself feeling nervous and uncertain when you're around
women? And you don't want to use stupid pickup lines? Do you just need to learn how
to control your nervousness around women?
* Do you ever find yourself afraid to approach a woman because you don't know how
to handle the situation? (Or because you're afraid of her rejection?)
* Do you feel like you don't have the assets a woman wants in a man, like fame,
wealth, a nice car, good looks?
* Have you just started dating after a divorce or a breakup? Do you find yourself
reluctant to go out and meet women, feeling that it's too painful to go through the
hassle of dating?
* Do you find it tough to communicate and talk to women, either in one-on-one
situations or in a group?
* Do you want to meet one or many special women, and keep them in your life as
more than friends?
* Do you feel like you're playing a "dating game" when you try to meet women to
date or just have fun with? And do you feel like women have all the power?
* Do you ever wish you could meet beautiful women and feel confident about the
* Do you feel ashamed of your ability to attract pretty women, and that you don't
know where to go to get dating tips and help understanding seduction?
* Are you maybe doing "okay", but you know there is more you can be doing to
really get more success with women?
First of all, these feelings are totally normal. Every guy has them.
But very few men will ever do something about it.
How will you improve your dating and seduction skills to get more women in your life?
How will you develop to be the playboy that gets laid instead of the shoulder to cry
You see, most guys will never learn how to handle these situations, and then they
will never get the dating success they desire - or deserve.
They never get to be an Alpha Male.