Monday, 3 December 2007
10:38:47 PM (GMT)
Sorry, forgot who I got this off of, pplz!
1. Are you ready for 100 questions?
2. Do you watch college football?
3. Who will fill this survey out after you?
Probably Popsciclexdino! I hope! POPSCICLEXDINO! FILL THIS OUT!
4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Don't have a working cell phone! ^.^ What do ya think about that?
5. Do you love anyone?
6. Are you happy?
Most of the time.
7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
The Steubenville Mall, Waldenbooks (bought a chapter of Ouran High School Host Club
and a Bleach book!)
8. How do you feel about your hair?
I just straightened it this morning, I like it a lot better!
10. Last thing you ate/drank?
A Mountain Dew my grandpa got me.
11. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
At a school dance or maybe the movies with my boyfriend.
12. Do you have any pet peeves?
13. Do you have any expensive jewellery?
A 21-carat gold necklace from India, and a handcrafted pearl necklace made by my
14. AIM or Yahoo?
15. Do you like math?
Our teacher is evil, but I love it! Go Pythagoreum Theorum! (I so spelled that
16. How many hours on average do you work a week?
Work? Hmm... Is a negative number allowed?
18. Favourite baseball team?
19. Favourite NBA team?
None, sorry! The only sport I actually watch is our school's basketball, because
Crago is awesome at it!
20. Do you watch the Olympics?
21. Last restaurant you went to?
The extremely expensive and well-managed MCDONALD'S!
22. Who was the last person to call you?
Chel! Or, Popsciclexdino! (Chel is not her real name. It's just my nickname for her)
23. What’s your sign?
Scorpio! And proud of it!
24. Do you have a favourite number?
13, because of Organization XIII.
25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
Whoah. Too many to count. I went to the Geriatric Center a little while ago to help
with bingo, and I'm making everybody's breakfast there next week.
26. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
Books and technology-thingies.
27. Where does your family live?
The United States of Whatever!
28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
One tiny sister.
29. Ever been called a bad word?
Many times, but I shrug it off.
30. Got any guilty pleasures?
31. Do you drink beer?
32. What's your favourite colour?
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
I used to, a loooong time ago. *glances around* Shh. Don't tell anybody!
34. Ever bought anything on line?
Yes, most of my birthday presents were imported directly from Japan.
35. Myspace or Facebook?
36. Do you have T-Mobile?
38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
41. Last time you saw your parents?
2.57 seconds ago.
42. Do you have any talents?
I am a stage performer book worm anime freak encyclopedia.
43. Ever been in a wedding?
Two so far!
44. Do you have any children?
45. Last movie you watched?
"A Christmas Story" was just on. I love the Christmas season!
46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
A little... Chel and Crago being at the top of my list.
47. Did you take a nap today?
No way! Too hyper for that stuff!
49. Ever been on a cruise?
A mini-one, it only lasted about two hours.
50. Did you notice number 40 was missing?
52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
53. Ever met anyone famous before?
Oh, yeah! Phil Vassar, Randy Travis, and Rocky Bleier being among the top ten.
54. Favourite actor?
JOHNNY DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Well, I do also like Tom Felton, Mackenzie Crook, and Lucas
55. Favourite actress?
Keira Knightly and Brittany Snow.
56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
Yes. Breathing and typing.
57. Could you handle being in the military?
58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
59. Favourite fast food restaurant?
I loved this one I went to in NC, I can't remember what it was called...
61. What is your average cell phone bill?
62. Do you own a camera phone?
It...was, a camera phone.
63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
64. Do you believe in Karma?
65. Do you speak other languages?
Mainly English, some Japanese, and some Spanish.
66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
Thursday of last week.
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
About too many to fit in a closet.
68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
69. Last place you were?
70. What is your college mascot?
Well, I don't know what my college is! But now, my school mascot is the Red Rider
71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
The second I turn twenty one, I will be on a plane there.
76. Have you ever been gambling?
With my family in their mini-card tournaments.
77. How old are your parents?
Dad-45 (I think)
Mom- 41 (I also think)
78. When is the last time you updated your blog?
Yesterday. I'm a bloggy freak.
79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
Not yet, no.
80. Favourite place to be?
North Carolina or Japan.
81. Have you been to New York City?
82. Favourite sit down restaurant?
Nothing in particular. The Fun Buffet is good, it's Chinese with all you can eat crab
83. Ever been to Disney Land?
Not Yet! But I WILL SOMEDAY!
84. Do you have a favourite cartoon character?
Naruto is NOT some cartoon! It is ANIME!
Anyways...Orochimaru and Kankuro.
85. Last thing you cooked?
86. How is the weather today?
Snowing! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...
87. Do you email?
88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
From Ashly N.
89. Last missed call?
91. Last voicemail you received?
...I think it was from Chel.
93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Broken it, I guess ^.^
94. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
Man, my state is just not the place to be. It's too dreary for my taste.
96. Did you just die?
97. Are you bored right now ?
98. Last concert you went to?
I was IN the concert!
99. What do you think about before you go to bed?
Pudding, RENT, stuff, Sandy Claws, that stuff.
100. What are your plans for tomorrow?
KMO! Knowledge Master Open competition! Wish me luck!