Wednesday, 25 September 2013
05:37:24 PM (GMT)
1. Are you more feminine or masculine? A bit of both. Androgynous
transmasculine, so masculine overall I suppose.
2. Are you tall or short? Short for a biological male.
3. What’s your favorite color? Blood red.
4. What do you love about yourself? My intelligence, my eyebrows, my hair when
it behaves, my lack of empathy.
5. What’s your greatest flaw? Haha would it be ironic if I said my lack of
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you? I expect
so, yes. I'm good at hiding in plain sight.
7. What are you really, really good at? Roleplaying characters I like,
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love? I don't love anything I'm bad
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do? Eat more.
10. How do you spend your free time? Blogging or reading usually.
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence. I can't do that in one
sentence, it changes depending on how I feel and what's clean. I ranges from part of
cosplay to suits and ties, to casual jeans and a hoodie.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted? Yes. It was dull.
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you? When people
insult my intelligence in anyway, or anything to do with LGBT people.
14. Favorite game? Anything that I can shoot people on.
15. What color is your hair? Black and ginger.
16. Do you believe in god? Haha not in the slightest.
17. Is men’s rights a thing? If it is, I don't care for it.
18. Does love really exist? Depends on how you define it.
19. Can science explain everything, eventually? No. There's always more to
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were
raised? I believe in a healthy balance of nurture AND nature.
21. How do you feel about the school system? Stupid, idiotic, over simplified,
moronic, unhelpful, stressful.
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny? No.
23. What is art? Anything that has no purpose in our lives other than to bring
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past? Both.
25. What happens after we die? We rot.
26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system
in a galaxy in an infinite universe? In the grand scheme of things, not at all.
To ourselves, infinitely.
28. Is there good in everyone? Yes. Along with evil.
29. Does apathy really exist? Oh most definitely.
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it? Yes.
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
We blame it but we do nothing to change it. Ahh humanities inherent laziness, how I
31. What gender do you prefer? I don't prefer any gender.
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? I notice a multitude of
things that depend entirely on the person I'm meeting, along with other environmental
33. Could you love someone you found ugly? Probably not. I don't appreciate
34. Favorite hair color? Any.
35. Favorite eye color? Light blue/ grey/ green.
36. Ideal height? Any, as long as they're not too small or tall.
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
Witty, intelligent, similar interests, passionate, not neurotypical, someone that
understands, judgemental, similar personality to me, but not someone who's interests
are in the same field as mine.
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? I
don't much care, as long as they're skinny/thin.
39. What do you look for--brains or looks? I would have thought that obvious
by now. Brains.
40. Could you fall in love online? I have.
41. How much of an age cap can you handle? No more than a year younger than
me, but I like men in their 30's.
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? Blind dates sound like
my idea of hell.
43. Could you forgive a cheater? I don't know. I don't forgive easily...
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? Depends what the lie
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t
dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or
kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? Irrelevant, I'm in a relationship.