Monday, 6 December 2010
07:09:48 PM (GMT)
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Ten Things I want to say to ten different people:
1. Thanks for not assuming I'm a whiny emo kid. You're great.
2. It was fate you sent me that picture from your Spanish textbook.
3. Yes, I sold THREE ads this weekend!
4. Thank goodness you understand. I love you.
5. I'm not a walrus!
6. Dad, you have to wait ten minutes before you put on the frosting...
7. Don't feel so bad. I can empathize.
8. Thanks for sharing your guacamole.
9. Dang it, you stretched out my glove!
10. I'm going to hit you with my old-lady purse!