This diary entry is written by xxx_emochic_xxx. ( View all entries )
Saturday, 13 June 2009
12:10:52 PM (GMT)
Can you count from one to ten in another language?
Are you in love with anyone?
Possibly . . . .
What’s your favourite fruit?
How old is the person your in love with?
I don't know if I am . . . . BUT
Do you prefer your bro or sis?
I only have brothers. Ugh.
Favourite genre of music?
What are you thinking about?
How much I miss someone ^^
What was the first thing you did this morning?
Had a really really really early morning feast
Do you enjoy being in the dark or in the light?
Are you hyper?
not now. Now I'm thinking.
Did you enjoy taking this random quiz?
QUIZ NO. 2
1. Do you talk non-stop, even after people tell you to shut up?
Yes. Ask anybody who knows me.
2. When you eat, do you make strange noises?
Sometimes, but not really.
3. When sitting in class do you make strange noises at random times?
4. Are you constantly insulting the people you consider friends?
Yes. Not Storm, but Naro, definately.
5. Do you think everyone likes you?
No. Not everyone. Only Storm and Naro, and even then I think that they only pretend!
6. What are your favourite colours?
Blue + Black
7. Do you always complain about how you look?
8. Do you whine constantly?
9. Why the hell are you taking this quiz?
10. Do you bite your fork when you’re eating?
QUIZ NO. 3
The perfect quiz!!! Put an x in the  if it applies to you!!
 I have the perfect body
 I have never been embarrassed
 I love to shop & spend money
 I’m rich
 I have a huge house
 I am clean
 I am so never shy
 I have never farted on accident in public
 I have natural beauty
 I never cuss
 I never fake sick
 I’m always kind
 I have the perfect hair cut
 I have a nice butt
 I want to be everybody’s friend
[x] I only wear a little of makeup & sometimes none
Ok so after you count all the xs times that number by 4!!! & there will be your
Percent so then you can repost this!!
Uh . . . . 4%???
Lol, 4% perfect!
Ok, I might put more random quizzes up, but I can't B bovved right now . . . .
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: