Saturday, 22 November 2008
09:18:42 PM (GMT)
1. Is it difficult for you to look into someone's eyes when you are telling them
2. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the
back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call, who would you call?
my mom. i have to tell that i love her even if i seemed like i didn't
3. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have
approximately one month to live.
(A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
no. i'd rather keep it a secret to prevent seeing them hurt.
(B) What do you do with your remaining days?
Go crazy. tell everybody all the things i wanted to tell them and live my last day
with so much optimism that i can't even think of me dying.
(C) Would you be afraid?
Yes. but I'd try to stay strong especially around the people who are aware of it.
4. If you can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Which one?
I'd have love. I'd rather have my family and friends love me and give me hugs
everyday then let them just give me a sign of approval.
6.If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
italy. i have to see the leaning tower of Pisa ^_^
7. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to
give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you?
Yes. the fact that the person will have atleast one hour to live is more than just
one year of my life.
8.Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
i guess so. i guess we can both listen to music together but we'll be fighting to use
the computer :D.
9.Does love = sex?
no. those two can be on two different kinds of levels.
10.Your best friend dies, what would you do?
11. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you feel?
i can't remember.
12. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you don't
love them back?
both. I get scared when i think they won't love me back and it could ruin our
friendship and i hate making people sad.
13. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
14. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them
and didn't mean it?
i always mean it.
15. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you
had "no regrets" what would it be?
hmm.... when i met my 6th grade friends.
16.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear
someone, who do you call?
My friends. they'd make me laugh and be a witness.
17.Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
18.Are you old-fashioned?
No, as alex would say, im original :D.
19.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have
as someone quoted, It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at
20.What would life be like without love?
an unimaginable place of hate and horror that is unspeakable if possible.