Thursday, 4 September 2008
07:24:22 PM (GMT)
As far as my writing is concerned they are all going down, ALL OF THEM! Everything
is coming down and new shit is going up. Further more, I must stress the importance
of reviewing, reviewing is the only way I care. I can't care about something
essentially for others when others don't want to read it. THE STORIES WILL COME
DOWN SEPTEMBER 6TH AT MIDNIGHT. new stories or revisions may not be posted ever,
but they may if I have motivation from Chaotic or Mayhem. However, you may see the
same characters appear somewhere else because I can't bare to leave them (if no ones
This is the list of stories and why they are coming down:
1. A Freak By Any Other Name Is Just As Weird - I adore my characters, love them love
them love them, but I'm not particularly sure where the plot is going and I
personally think it's on the wrong path already.
2. A Sinister Romance - As much as I hate to, and lord knows I hate to, I taking this
down for revisions and a 3rd chapter. I might do the whole thing another way.
3. I Fell In Love With The Rain - The second chapter doesn't atone my passion, it
will be TOTALLY redone.
4. Nightning Bells - Um...I want the 2nd and 3rd Chapter done. I know exactly where
it's going and it's genuinely good. (I also want to do some shit with the title)
5. Paranoid (The Undead Version) - Title is changing and the plot has changed and so
You may ask "Where the fuck is the 'very good new'?
Here ya go:
I have several new stories that will be posted with the worthy revisions. They are
phenomenal!! I am so hype for the new stories, if they were people I'd marry them!
I have old stories that never got more than 2 pages that will have more than 2
AND As soon as the craziness of school calms down, things will run much smoother.
Um there are more reasons:
The stories of old my style of writing has evolved and I'm not pleased. Sorry,
Sexies. I'll never do this again....for a while. Mais, J'amour vous?