Friday, 27 August 2010
02:51:25 AM (GMT)
What's your name?
Where are you from?
How old are you?
- American Indian.
Do you go to high school/college?
- I'm in high school, yeah.
Do you have a job?
- Not yet.
Do you have a vehicle?
- I do.
Are you Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgendered?
- Yep. I'm gay. But for vagina.
Are you single/dating/in a relationship/rebounding?
When did you realize you were queer?
- Erm. Spring Break. That sounds so much worse than it really is.
When was your first crush on a member of the same sex?
- Not sure. Seventh grade?
Are you out?
What was that like?
- You know.
Do your family/friends treat you differently?
- My family doesn't need to know right now. And with friends, things aren't that
Have you ever been discriminated against because you're a homosexual?
- Uh. In a way...
When was your first real gay relationship?
- Like with another gay person? Then no.
Ever been really, really in love?
How do you feel about gay marriage?
- I'm not getting married. So it doesn't matter for me..
Are you sick of kissing breeders' asses?? (for normalcy)
- What the flying fuck. I get it, but I just don't get why I should care.
Do you think people "choose" to be gay, or that they're born this way?
- It's a choice.
Do you believe in the "gay gene"?
- I believe in environment.
How do you feel about gay bars?
- I don't drink and I'm fifteen.
How do you feel about queer movies/books?
- Some of them are way too stereotypical.
How do you feel about "fag hags" or people like them?
- Just whatever.
Are you proud?
- I'd say I am, but I'm not sure I can.
- Anything. Dunno.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Truly amazing.
Type of music?
- Indie rock, alternative
- Brand New
- Kevin Devine, Connor Oberst.
Qualities in the same sex?
- What the fuck's up with this gay quiz? Literally.
- The stars. Are amazing. And I didn't appreciate them at all until about two weeks
- Um. Content. Infinite.
Things to do in your free time?
- Water. And Monster.
- My room.
Place to be kissed, touched..?
Like, or play sports?
- Not really.
Enjoy working out?
Play any instruments?
- Learning guitar.
Sing (well) ?
- I like to think that I can, sometimes.
Sing in the shower?
Prefer staying in or going out?
- Depends on my mood.
- I do not.
Care if people smoke when you don't?
- If it's not around me, I'm good.
- I will get one eventually.
Honestly think a good personality, or good looks are more important?
- Anyone can appear beautiful if you love their personality.
Do anything creative?
Have crazy ex's that are just insane?
- Redundant, much?
Like to dance?
Get goofy and romantic?
Have any crushes?
Have a particular type?
- People that are like me, but not, you know?
Your biggest fear?
- Losing my mind.
The most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
- Poems and drawings, I suppose.
The most romantic thing you've ever done for someone?
- I don't think I'm very romantic. Thought I suppose others may say otherwise.
Something that makes you smile?
Something that makes you laugh?
The most important things to you?
Your biggest ambitions?
- I have no ambitions.
Your best qualities?
- I'm pretty open minded.
Your worst qualities?
- You piss me off easily, I bet.
Your biggest turn-ons?
- Ha. Girls in boy's underwear, musical talent of some sort, someone funny.
You biggest turn-offs?
- People that aren't open, have no sense of humor, and are fat. Or black. Yeah, shoot
The song that you relate the most to?
- Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades.
The best thing you've ever done?
The worst thing you've ever done?
Wrong with America?
- I don't care.