Thursday, 2 July 2009
03:16:06 PM (GMT)
3 ways I'm still a kid:
1) I'm gullible.
2) I'm also vulnerable.
3) I still throw temper-tantrums when nobody listens to me. (Very rare, but if I'm
having a problem, and nobody helps me, that's a situation that this come in.)
3 ways I'm already old:
1) I'm mature/no-nonsence attitude.
2) I don't react much to violence.
3) My height makes me look old.
3 things I want to do:
1) Become a performer/singer
2) Get married and have my first kiss on my wedding day. :D
3) Live with my grandparents for a month.
3 ways I'm a stereotypical boy:
1) I like video games boys like.
2) I don't wear skirts (Often.)
3) I get along with my brother's friends.
3 ways I'm a stereotypical girl:
1) MAKE-UP. <3
2) I enjoy shopping for clothes. (Most of the time.)
3 things I want to do in the next 3 months:
1) Convince my parents to let me live with my grandparents for a month.
2) Get my brother back for being so mean to me. (Looong story, fits in with #3 on how
I'm a kid)
3) Finish my math book. (OMG, yes, I STILL have schoolwork. DX)
3 things I like about myself:
1) My hair. (I had it cut a few days ago, and it looks totally different.)
2) My singing voice (I hear myself singing flawlessly, my brother hears squeaking.
3) My taste in music is BETTER THEN YOURS. >D
3 things I hate about myself:
1) MY FACE. (ACNEEEEEEEEE.)
2) My short temper. (I can't help it, honest!)
3) My lack of charisma. (I can't argue, I can't defend myself from arguing...I'm an
open target! DX)
3 things I've learned about myself:
1) I REALLY need a break from my family, especially my brother.
2) I love neon, but my attitude isn't as bright.
3) I DON'T know everything about everything. (>.<
3 things that scare me:
2) My brother.
3) Crappy speakers.
3 of my everyday essentials:
1) WiFi access
2) My freakish family
3) Solitude and reading.
10 things I find attractive in the opposite sex: (Why 10?! Ok, this'll just be what
I WOULD find attractive.)
1) Eyes. (Eyes are the window to the soul, and I like guys with nice coloured eyes.)
2) Hair. (No military-cut hair please. Also, no red hair.)
3.) Attitude. (I like a dude with a nice attitude to life. No emos.)
4.) Bravery. (Don't ask, I like dudes ready to take on scary stuff.)
5.) Charismatic. (Dudes able to talk for me are OK in my book.)
6.) Respectful. (No "We dated for 13 months, I'm now able to get in bed with you."
7.) Nice. (I like nice guys. No bad boys for me.)
8.) Romantic. (Who wouldn't?)
9.) Outgoing (Balances me out.)
3 things I just can't do:
1) Wear a bikini. (NO decent bikini's nowadays.)
2) Get my acne to go away.
3) Get hot. (No, seriously, I'm NEVER hot.)
Last edited: 2 July 2009