Saturday, 14 November 2015
01:06:59 AM (GMT)
So, due to the fact that I am the most conceited human being known to man, I am
going to make a little list of stuff about myself. I know you don't care, I don't
even care, but I'm bored so whatever.
1) I'm allergic to UV rays so if I'm in the sun too long I get really sick. For this
reason I have a cool lacy parasol I have to use during the summer.
2) I put Tobasco sauce on just about everything, Including, but not limited to: PB&J
sandwiches, waffles (instead of syrup, I'm not that nasty), any type of soup, buffalo
chicken, flaming hot Cheetos, and just drinking it strait from the bottle, it's a
3) I have athletic induced asthma, which means that I am basically allergic to
exercise and yet I chose the one sport in which you get yelled at for breathing to do
competitively. A terrible idea honestly.
4) I am afraid of blood, needles, nudity, earwigs, and canoes
5) I have no primal fears, meaning that all of my phobias are a direct effect of a
traumatic event for me.
6) I have a small obsession with phobias, so if you want to know what the real name
for your worst fear is just message me and, if it's general enough to have one, I'll
give you your phobia
7) I have a strict no-kill policy, meaning that I will not kill any living creature,
no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, because who am I to play God, killing
off beings that are considered lesser? To destroy a life, no matter how tiny? (I do
however hold two exceptions to the rule: nats, which I am terribly allergic to, and
anything that may cause mortal harm to Quacksilver)
I can't sleep without an audiobook playing and my stuffed elephant Alejandro, it
is literally impossible, and even if by some miracle I do manage to fall asleep I'll
have such terrible nightmares that I wake up crying.
9) I love learning about and collecting stuff from WWII, I have two Eisenhower
Jackets, both in perfect condition, that I use as winter coats (always very careful
that they remain in perfect condition) and I have 24 books, both fiction and
non-fiction, about it, my favorite being The Book Thief by Markus Zusack, which I
10) I have severe AD/HD and am on really strong meds for it, between the meds and the
AD/HD itself it makes it really hard to connect to people my own age because I'm
always either way too immature for my age or way too mature for people to want to