Tuesday, 1 January 2013
08:00:26 PM (GMT)
1. If you could have anything the world could offer, what would you have?:
Not to be tied to my home. I'd like to move closer to someone, and I could take my
schooling with me.
2. If you had three wishes, what would they be?:
-I'd like unlimited access to musicals/theatre
-To own a music shop. And to have lessons in whatever.
Be free, Genie And to be cleverer. As in, be able to absorb information
3. Would you accept immortality if it were offered to you? And why/why
Not unless I could be immortal with someone. Someone specific. I wouldn't last long
without her, and I wouldn't be able to off myself either.
4. If magic existed, what type of magic would you like (as in with wands,
Without wands (I'd break it). Kind of like elven magic.
5. Which famous villain would you like to be? Irrespective of endings:
I'd say either Morgana Pendragon because of sheer power and badassery, or Phantom.
Because music. And I've always wanted to inspire little ballet girls to become
jealous murderers and build a circus...
1. Places you'd like to visit (real or fictional):
-The Paris Opera House
2. Types of music (interpret how you want):
-At the end of a song, when it finishes by jumping an octave
-Long, strong notes. Ideally by men. Low or high.
Things no one ever knew:
1. Three things that can relax you:
-Someone drawing on me with one finger. On my back or neck or face.
-Leaning on someone's lap whe they fiddle with my hair.
-Someone talking nonsense or poetry quietly.
2. Three things that really annoy you:
-If things aren't straight, or upsidedown. Like pencils.
-People getting too close or knocking my Walls.
-Having a smile forced on me. If I'm sad, I'll be sad.
3. Three things that can make you smile when you're upset:
-Playing an instrument
-When someone gives me something or says something unexpectedly kind.