Day four - Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. Dance, and everything to do with it. That I know I need to practice more but
can't seem to find the time; how nervous I am about the upcoming workshop; how I need
a new dress; how I need that stupid one more first!!!!; stressing about regionals;
and how much it hurts to dance anymore. It hurts physically to go for more than half
an hour, and that hurts emotionally. I don't like the fact that I so rarely want to
go to class anymore because I know I'm going to be nearly reduced to tears with the
chronic pain in my shins/calves.
2. Bringing up my math and science marks. I have 83 in both right now, and I always
start out low in those two subject so I know I can and will bring them up. It's just
a question of when.
3. I know this is pathetic, but I keep counting down the days until Tessa Virtue and
Scott Moir's biography comes out. Fail.
4. How I need to start running. And I actually will this weekend! Yay!...
Hopefully this does not exacerbate my shin issues. It probably will.
5. Whatever story I am writing at the moment.
6. My family. With one as big as mine, there's always something to swim through my
7. My friends, in one way or another. Next to dance, they probably occupy the
majority of my mind.
Last edited: 4 December 2010
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: .....