65 Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
Moreso now than I used to.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
The tiny sticker on the corner of my laptop.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Oh dear Lord! My mom and I were in the car, driving down the highway, except it
everything was made of multi-coloured patches of ribbon- the road, the grass, the sky
- so that it all blended in and it seemed like we were driving into infinity. Then
my mom pulled a CD out of her purse and it was my grade nine English teacher's debut
album. She made me listent to it even though it was weirding me out, although the
music was pretty good. It had an Owl City-ish sort of vibe to it. After I rolled my
eyes and whined for long enough, my mom turned it off and we started listening to
opera. Then I started to miss my teacher's music, and I really wanted to listen to
it again. :P
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
When I remember.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
On heck yes.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I was eight the first time, I believe.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
It's too cold to bite, I think.
15. Do you like your hair?
I suppose. Wish I hadn't gotten those two and a half inches off, though. It's still
pretty long but I miss how it was before.
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
18. What are you listening to right now?
Water running in the bathroom, and that's all. My aunt's phone buzzing.
19. Are your parents strict?
Yes, but not psycho or anything.
20. Would you go sky diving?
Heck yes!!!! :D
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I've met two Canadian celebrities, LOL
Tessa Virtue and my Scotty are famous to me, haha.
Yes, they actually are pretty famous I guess...
So, yep, I have.
23. Do you rent movies often?
Almost every other week.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
25. How many countries have you visited?
US of A, man. That's it. Dying to go to France, Monacco and Paris.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
To my friend, ahahaha. :P
27. Ever been on a train?
Not an operating one.
28. Brown or white eggs?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Fairly well, I suppose. I have to try really hard, though.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
34. Are you too forgiving?
I don't think such a thing exists, but I think I have a good forgiveness level.
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
Going to school.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
39. What was the last question you asked?
"Can I just finish this?" (This survery, LOL. It's 11:30)
40. Favorite time of the year?
Spring and autumn.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Umm, le no.
42. Are you sarcastic?
Yeah. My friend Breagh loves it.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
So many times, in so many painful ways.
45. Favorite color?
Pink, purple and yellow.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes, and I am ashamed of MOST of the incidents, ahaha.
47. Is your hair curly?
No, it's half-way between wavy and straight.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I don't remember. I'm gonna say Nikki by Nikki Yanofsky, though, because I'm
gonna buy it soon.
49. Do looks matter?
Hygiene/maintaining your appearance matters, but I don't think how one actually looks
is a big deal.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Oh, I don't know. I haven't experienced it, but I'm inclined to say no.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
I love it.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope, because it wastes power. Otherwise I probably would.
54. Can you handle the truth?
I'd like to hear it even if I can't.
55. Do you have good vision?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Dislike, yes; hate? No way!
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
About once or twice a day, moreso lately though.
58. The last person you held hands with?
My little cousin Gracie, I think. She is too cute for life.
59. What are you wearing?
Still in my uniform, LOL. Navy, red, and white skort/scooter/whatever you want to
call it, and a white blouse.
60.What is your favorite animal?
I can't pick one. I've stopped trying...
PAS DE CHAT!
Nevermind my random VirtueMoir-obsessed Tourettes, mmkay?
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
Favourite picture of myself? My kitchen.
Favourite picture for the memories it has, even though I look like CRAP? Inside the
ice rink at the Calgary Stampede Corral.
62. Can you hula hoop?
63. Do you have a job?
Yes, but I haven't begun work yet.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
I don't remember at all. School supplies, I think...
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Muskoka Woods... awww, that was good times!!!!
This song is sad. :'(
But I love it.
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: .....